━━━━━ tony

School was difficult for Dina

School was difficult for Dina. Every day was always the same, go to class, gawk at the clock waiting for the period to end, avoid everyone in the hallways
attempting to get to her next classes, take a smoke break at lunch, stare at the clock again waiting to get home, immediately go home and into her room to lock herself away, and repeat.

Dina stir awake, hitting her foot tub spout when she made an effort to stretch. "Son of a bitch." She sat up and reached for her foot scratching it.

Getting dressed was pretty hard for Dina. A couple months ago her mother forbid any of their maids to assist her with anything as a punishment.

ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ

"Dina this is so unacceptable." Amy gave a disapproving look at her daughter. Dina and her mom just came back from a parent-teacher conference.

"You already said that mom." She rolled her eyes, shutting the door behind them.

"Well, Dina what you're doing is unacceptable! Fighting in class, are you serious?" She turned to her daughter. "Not to mention those nose rings you got without permission!" Actually, Dina had gotten nose rings and a belly piercing, but her mom didn't need to know that.

"I wasn't fighting, I only punched him one time, and he cried. Not my fault he's a pussy. " She shrugged to herself. Dina walked past her mom to go to the kitchen.

"Dina, what happened to you?" Her mom stared worriedly at her daughter.

"Nothing." She felt stinging from the corner of her eyes. Done opened the refrigerator to find something to drink ━━ and also to hide her face.

"Failing classes, getting into fights, sneaking out, getting piercings, obviously there's something wrong."

"Oh, my God." She slammed the refrigerator door once she found a drink. "Nothing is wrong with me. I've always been like this. You're just too blind to see because all you fucking care about is sucking on David."

"You're grounded."

"I could care less." Dina began to walk up the stairs.

"That means no allowance,"

"That's fine with me."

"No going out,"

"I don't go anywhere anyway." She yelled as she go closer to her room."

"And no Wendy. Meaning you have to take care of yourself for once in your life!"

"Fine." Dina slammed the door.

"Don't slam my fucking door!"

The girl opened her door again slamming it and opening it again multiple times.

ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵉⁿᵈ

"Almost Thanksgiving break." She mumbled. Looking around her very dirty room for her jacket that had her cigarettes in them.