If You Get A Dog

"When you two FINALLY adopt a dog. . .what breed would it be and what would you name it?"

Rainbow Dash: Pffft! Who ever said that we were going to adopt a dog?

AppleJack: Yeah, we already have Winona.

Raven Star: Um, HELLO??? You can adopt a second dog! Winona needs a friend!

AppleJack: Hmm, well, in that case. . . Ah would adopt a Border Collie!

Rainbow Dash: That's so typical of you, AJ. *smiles fondly*

AppleJack: What can I say? I'm a farmer.

Raven Star: What would you name the Border Collie?

AppleJack: Hmmmm. . .maybe Storm!

Rainbow Dash: Yes! I love that badass name!

Raven Star: If I adopted a Border Collie, I would name her Moon because the moon is white yet the darkness around it is black. Border Collies are black and white. :)

AppleJack: That's cool and all, but the question wasn't for you. :)

Raven Star: Well, what about Dash? She needs to answer the question too!

Rainbow Dash: Don't laugh at me. . .but I would probably want us to adopt a Pomeranian! And I would name him/her. . .Pom Pom.

*Raven & AppleJack stare at her in shock*

Raven Star: Wait. . .Really?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, 'cause it's fluffy like a pompom, and it's also the first three letters of Pomeranian repeated twice!

Raven Star: 👁👄👁

AppleJack: *whispers* Oh my Celestia, she's actually soft.