Marriage Again

"I have a perfect dare. . .I DARE APPLEDASH TO GET MARRIED AND THEY CAN'T GET DIVORCED!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! AJ AND DASH FOR LIFE!! DIE SOARINDASH SHIPPERS!!! Sorry, I am crazy. Please continue."

Rainbow Dash: Uhhh. . .me and AJ want to get married, but just not too soon, you know?

Raven Star: Too bad, it's a dare. :)

Rainbow Dash: Ugh, fine. You're lucky that AppleJack isn't here right now.

Raven Star: Here, have this. *passes her an engagement ring in a small velvet box* It might help.

Rainbow Dash: Thanks.

*Rainbow Dash leaves to see AppleJack*

Rainbow Dash: AJ, I need to tell you something.

AppleJack: Ya, what?

Rainbow Dash: *takes out the box and opens it* AppleJack, I love you. You're honest, beautiful and hard-working. We've been friends for years and we've dating for nearly a year now, but I knew that I loved you right from the start. I can't live without you. You're not just my rock, but you're also my anchor. Will you marry me?

AppleJack: Is this another dare?

Rainbow Dash: . . .Well, yes, it is. But I also realized how much I love you and I really do want to marry you.

AppleJack: Ah feel the same way.

Rainbow Dash: So, is that a yes?

AppleJack: YES.

Raven Star: *whispering* I ship it.

*Time skip* *At the wedding*

Princess Cadence: AppleJack, do you take Rainbow Dash to be your lawfully-wedded wife?

AppleJack: Ah do.

Princess Cadence: Rainbow Dash, do you take AppleJack to be your lawfully-wedded wife?

Rainbow Dash: I do.

Raven Star & Pinkie Pie: *throws confetti* *can we just pretend they're best friends*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: So they got married! That was a good dare to whoever suggested it. (Sorry I don't remember.) I really want AppleJack and Rainbow Dash to become a couple in the show. :( But tbh, it probably won't happen and that makes me sad. Keep commenting!