Which City?

AJ and Dash,
If one day you want to move to Portugal
Which city would you choose to live in:
Porto or Lisbon?
(P.S: I live in Porto so I can teach you Portuguese)

Rainbow Dash: I SERIOUSLY do not know. I haven't even heard of Portugal before. Is it in Equestria?

AppleJack: No, it's in another universe where there are HUMANS!

Rainbow Dash: You mean the place that Twilight went to?

AppleJack: Nope, it's another one.

Rainbow Dash: Are there human versions of ourselves there too?

AppleJack: Nope, we're just characters on a TV show!

Rainbow Dash: Are you serious?

AppleJack: *nods* Eeyup.

Rainbow Dash: How do you know all of this, babe?

AppleJack: Because Raven's coltfriend is Doctor Whooves and he has a time-machine which is also spaceship called the 'TARDIS' standing for 'Time And Relative Dimensions In Space' and it can sometimes travel between universes!

Rainbow Dash: O_O um, okay, forget that I asked.

Raven Star: *appears out of nowhere* did somepony say Doctor Whooves???

AppleJack: *pushes her out of the way* Now about the question. . .Ah don't know between Porto and Lisbon. Maybe Porto, because you say that you live there. Ah would love to meet ya. Besides. . .learning Portuguese might be fun!

Rainbow Dash: Okay, well, I guess that I choose Porto too. I can't be separated from you, AJ. :)

Audience: Awww! (They say that a lot, I know)