The Calm Before The Storm

It was farther than half way through the year. Mina had suggested the whole class take a trip to the mall on one of their free days, because of how much they'd been training the past month. It was now that day and they were all roaring to go, they decided to split up into groups of 4-5 then all meet up a little later and spend some time all together then.

The groups were the Dekusquad, Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsu, Iida and Shinsou (I know Shinsou isn't in 1-A but he's replacing Mineta because I don't like Mineta, he can suck a dick and I love Shinsou. Boom my AU, my rules).

The Bakusquad, Bakugo, Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Jiro.

The ship and the shippers, Hagakura, Momo, Ojiro, and Aoyama (the ship is Hagakura and Ojiro, it's a pretty ship don't @ me please).

And last but not least, Tokoyami, Shoji, Koda and Sato.

Now that the groups were decided they all decided to part ways and meet back up in 3 hours.

~~~

"What do you think we need?"

"I don't need anything.."

"I don't know, kero."

"I think I got the new All Might poster so, nothing, I guess."

"I have everything I need"

"I have my father's credits card"
There was a moment of silence after the revelation.

"You know, I need those new crop tops!" Uraraka blurted.

"I didn't get the latest figurne!"

"I think I needed new glasses"

"I need some jeans, kero."

"I was thinking of getting a new coffee machine"

"I'll be buying a new futon, I think I burned.. iced.. the last one?"

"I'm not even gonna ask"

Midoriya bought a new figure, a towel for his dorm, a pair of socks and an overly sized picture frame of All Might in Muscle form that he was going to give to All Might for Father's Day. A pillow for his bed. Uraraka tried to limit her shopping, but Todoroki insisted she use the credit card, and bought her a few dungarees with those crop tops.

lida.. well, lida bought glasses.

They ended up eating at an expensive restaurant while receiving glares from the other customers.

"They're just teenagers! How can they afford being here? Where the heck are their parents!" Todoroki heard someone yell in a hushed tone behind them. The others just smirked and lida thought of how he would discipline them before this got out of hand.

~~~

Once parting ways with the class the Bakusquad went into every store they could find, looking at the clothes, yelling across the store when they found something and disturbing the poor, poor people just trying to enjoy a peaceful day.

When they found a Kmart (I'm sorry I don't know the Japanese equivalent also if you don't know what Kmart is, it's basically a convenience store with a bunch of shit like toys, blankets, clothes, pet stuff, stationary, bikes, ect) they walked a distance before Mina and Denki were in the toy section and started pressing all buttons that made the toys make sounds.

Sero was in front of the Spider-Man action figures section trying not to cry "I'm sorry, I couldn't help you save Gwen" Sero looks down letting a single tear roll down his face slowly.

Jiro got sent off with the crowd of people in the Mall to the front of the store. She couldn't even use her quirk to find the others, since there were so many people, the noises GOD DAMN IT-