Pain and Suffering

Before this chapter starts, I added a song because i rewatched the second MHA/BNHA movie and around when I start talking about Hagakure it kinda resonates with what I wrote but you can listen to it throughout the whole thing if you want, its a nice song so if you like reading with music then I recommend that song but if not then it's fine, stick with what your comfortable with :)

-----

"JIRO USE YOUR EARPHONE JACKS TO SEE IF YOU CAN HEAR HIM" Midoriya suggested but he never got a response from Jiro. He looked at her and saw the look of complete fear in her eyes...

"I-I....I can't feel.. my earphone jacks..."

~~~

Suddenly you could hear screaming from half the class.

"GAH! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE GOD! IT HURTS!"

"UGH SHIT, FUCK!"

"MY ARMS!" "MY LEGS!" "MY SKIN!" were said in unison

"JUST MAKE IT STOP ALREADY"

Iida, Shoji, Mina, Tsu, Sero, Tokoyami and Hagakure were suddenly all crying. Screaming about what hurt and for it to stop, pleading for it to stop, but it wouldn't until what made them unique in looks was gone.

The rest of 1-A all looked at each other with their friends' screams in the background, very clearly heard throughout the whole Mall. As if they could all talk telepathically, the class nodded and in pairs and some alone, broke off from the group to one of their screaming classmates and friends while the general public just stood there in horror, some screaming staring point blank in frozen fear of what's happening to the group of teenagers, some calling 110 and some turned away unable to do anything to help the group and view the gory scene.
⚠️TW: A lot of this chapter will be gore so if you are uncomfortable with it then scroll to the end of this chapter where I'll do a small summary of the events ⚠️ (btw all of this is happening at once)

Mina's skin felt like it was burning, her head felt like it was becoming tighter around her brain. Jiro and Uraraka caught her just as she was about to fall, slowing placing her down and softly bringing her into a hug, sandwiching her in an attempt to make her feel safe and try to relax her a bit and though it did work, only a little, her crying and screaming didn't stop. Her skin started to become a dark tan slowly through her screams, the horns on her head were clearly and quickly shrinking while her hair was turning into a tanned blonde colour.

The 3 of them sat down hugging each other tightly, desperately with Uraraka and Jiro comforting Ashido. Though what Uraraka and Ashido failed to notice was that Jiro's earphone jacks were now completely gone, while Ashido was screaming and crying, that helped distract Jiro from the slight pain of her earphone jacks leaving her, shrinking back into her skin.

-----

Iida was screaming, crying, punching the ground as he couldn't stand anymore from the pain going through his legs, mainly his calves.

"SOMEONE HELP- GAH DAMN IT- PULL OUT MY ENGINES" the skin around his engines was pulsating with pain as the engines stopped his legs from closing the holes in his legs.

Sato and Bakugo ran over to lida, to help him, to do as he said and pull out the engines. Instant despair made its way into their minds at the realisation that they couldn't use their quirks to help, though they quickly shoved the horrid thoughts aside in favour of helping their classmate.

One by one, the pipes Iida's legs came out and while feeling a sigh of relief, his screams only intensified by each pipe that came out. Once all 12 of the pipes were removed, all that was left over was small chunks of skin and muscle scattered around them and on them with huge pools of blood around them, although not nearly enough to mean Iida's death.