THE LABORATORY BENEATH

The warriors remained silent after the message played again. The humans listening stayed silent. They all knew the truth now: the existence was all base from technology that came from one thing. The Roma'crazón, the Skulls, and Rohar's Gift of Skill, and experimentation that happened beneath the house they stand in.

"So, all this time, all these years," said Vaskàr. "The Mystical Warriors were never a religious cult; we were just experimental race my ancestor used!" He shouted from the top of his lungs.

Roy, Haira, Brade, and Regina all looked disgusted. What they were taught by Octavo, Wavador, and Simura was knowledge was given to them by Rin. And Rin was taught by Rohar the knowledge and skill and the religion that the Atlanteans. Rohar started everything that his last living creations are supposed to fix.

"Ten thousand years were all based on experimental ideas of one Atlantean brain. Worse yet, Rin himself had known it all, and he didn't pass on the knowledge to the others that ended up becoming ghosts with skin. He has made one big mess the last nine warriors need to clean up." Vaskàr

"And he wants us to keep Atlantis alive, by using this book?" asked Regina. Regina pulled the book from her machine arm "Or let it stay dead? Using dead animal corpses to make these machines? The Atlanteans don't have respect for the dead, and to think they eat seafood now instead of using it to use their food as vehicles." Regina then put the book filled with plans of vehicles and directions from the surface to the city back in her machine arm.

"The Atlanteans are not as civilized as I imagined them to be," said Brade. "If they used dead animals as their ships, what materials did they use to build their buildings?"

"And how does your weapons respond by ghost hands while only mine is the only weapon, the Sword of Ice, that can used by any flesh-and-blood and ghost hands?"

They all shrugged their shoulders in an "I don't know" sign. Roy shook his head and leaned against a wall next to the hole Vaskàr picked the book from. They stayed silent standing on their feet. Their long, awkward silence was broken when a few people walked to them.

Abram, Maria, Vincent, and Brittney walked over to the warriors. They didn't look at the five warriors directly in the eyes, but there was a sense of sympathy.

"From what I've just heard, sounds a lot depressing," said Abram.

"You have no idea," Vaskàr replied.

"Well, that we know the truth about your cult, what do we do now?" asked Nathan.

"What else is there?" asked Vaskàr. "There were a few loose ends my ancestor had tied out of place. We have a ghost living in the core in the planet, many evil ghosts floating around the planet, and there's a real-embodied Gift circulating around (you might as well call it an artificial body of a real). My ancestor made this mess, and I am going to clean this up."

"Good because you've got a lot of dust to clean from the floor," said a man's voice.

The humans were started by the unknown voice, but the five warriors remained silent. They only looked up at the statue they knew the voice would be.

"I had a feeling you were following me, Romulus," said Vaskàr.

The Atlantean warrior, Romulus, jumped from the forty foot statue and landed on his feet without breaking his pelvis. A forty foot drop would mean death or great harm to a human's bones.

"What are you doing here?" asked Vaskàr.

"To help you to show the truth, Dryk'gar, and you are not going to like what you see," answered Romulus, grimly. He unsheathed his katana and lightly banged the statue twice. "These katanas hold also small copies, or what you call 'clones' of the Roma'crazón. They all hold a power blessed by the Roma'crazón.