chapter-1

Aadhya returned to India after 19 years.

Brrring!
Brring!

The alarm rang and Aadhya woke up and popped the alarm off. She noticed her timepiece it was around 6.00 am.
Aadhya had spent a dreadful night, fidgety about the next day. She got out of her bed and stretched her body. She felt drowsy because she didn't sleep well last night. She got out from her red fluffy mattress. She took a quick shower and wrapped herself with a white fluffy towel around her body.She got out from her sauna and walked towards her wardrobe. She picked her favourite formal white T-shirt and black puff.

She heard a voice from outside.''Aadhya, open the door it's me your aunt Mrs. Pattuvala''. She was petrified to open the door. Mrs. Pattuvala who was wearing a damn collection of jewellery and rich glittering saree. Aadhya smirked and her response was not genuine. She moved her lips not her eyes. Mrs. Pattuvala presented a pale-yellow salwarkameez with strappy red tassling gotapatti. ( It is an indian embroidery collection. A south Asian wedding and formal clothes) she don't like Mrs. Pattuvala because of her behaviour. Aadhya muttered some unusual bad words. She don't like that outfit she has to wear it because she is going to be a bride in the next 4 days.

Then she will become Mrs. Sunil pattuvala. She was very frightened and confused about that day. She got herself ready. She was thinking about her parents. She has no notion to speak. She got herself ready. She wore the salwarkameez. She curled her long brown hair and applied some fresh gel. She applied some kajal and mascara to her eyes and some lip markers on her lips. She looked pretty and gorgeous. She put on her red sandals which was gifted by Mr. Dev. You will come to know about him in the upcoming chapters.

She went out and noticed the corridor. There was no one in the corridor. She had no idea and she came out from her bed room. The permitting rituals hitting on her head.
She had lot of confusions about her life and walked down stairs. Mr. Sunil noticed her and ran towards her. He is very kind and affectionate towards others. He is a wild life photographer and ethical hacker. He belongs to Pattuvala family. Who are well known in the city of Gujarat.

He is very intelligent. He is more affectionate towards his mother Mrs. Uma Pattuvala. He is an innocent and normal man who always care towards his family. Aadhya noticed Mr. Sunil who is going to become her life partner in the next 4 days. He is very elegant. He wore a black formal shirt and black puff. He started talking to her. But she didn't open her mouth. She stood completely silent. She thought that he does everything according to his wish. But his family members are forcing me into everything. As much as she don't like his family she like him very much.But she couldn't follow all this bloody rituals.
She didn't want to be ignorant towards all the believes and rituals, but she would suggest you to be sensitive about what you do.

When Aadhya used to see Sunil she remember her true soul. But she's confused. What to do? She don't have anyone to take care of her life. But she is  very strong in her decision. She thought to speak to sunil. She just open her mouth. But,

Mrs. Pattuvala who came from the room 110. Which is allotted to her and her husband. She don't have any manners. She came across to us and asked lot and lot of questions to us. Sunil didn't open his mouth. Because he is mumma's boy. Then, he explained the current situation to his mom. And Aadhya informed Sunil to meet her in the lobby for a cup of coffee in the evening around 6.00.

*************&*************
To be continued....

Enjoy reading my dear beloved readers.