chapter- 5

May 05.2016

That night:

She's just thinking about waking up and starting a new journey. But, she is always thinking about him. "It's very hard to live without you". Aadhya muttered. Survival is the fitness and joy. If she can learn to survive without him then she can do all the things. She is not taking a chance. She felt like she can't breathe or can't live without him but she is just doing what she needs to do to survive. She just thought to make this trip as a journey not as destination. So, that she can speak to her own soul only when she is exploring things to do to survive. Road trips aren't measured by miles but by ones emotion. Her feelings last only a moment, some feelings last longer throughout her life. But she decided to divert her life with meaningful dreams. She fell asleep thinking all this thoughts.

The Next Morning:

The alarm rang. Aadhya woke up and switching it off. She checked her clock it showed 5.00 A.M. Aadhya had spent a dreadful night with fears overcoming in her reaction. This is the new journey of her life. She thought it as survival of her life. She pulled out her toothbrush and started her morning chores. It seemed unusually too long. She went to her sauna and took a quick shower so that she can get herself ready. She went to her closet and she selected to wear a white T- shirt, a knit hat, balaclava, neck gaiter and sunglasses. She made a pineapple berry-berry and pancakes for breakfast. She went downstairs with her luggage and she wanted to make this journey as a memorable one. She decided to go by her car. But, that time she thought about the memories of him. The sweet smile came out from her cute lips. He loves to travel in bikes. So, she chose her royal Enfield. So that she may feel that she is with him. She started her journey from her home which is situated in L.A. She is riding a moto with full of his thoughts. Tear flew from her eyes. Whenever the people we love disappear from our lives, our only option is to seek comfort in memories of our time together and to be grateful for all the good things happened in our life. It's difficult to move past the pain,but memories keep our hearts warm forever with the wind softly blowing in her face and music on. She liked driving in her Enfield to reach her new journey of photography. The dazzling rain brings a peacefulness to her heart and soul. She loves to explore the uniqueness of rain. Looking around she can see open fields with scattered, bright green trees. The roads is narrow and has a lot of turns, the treetowers over her she likes that she's just an ant walking through the grass. There are trees around her that are rustling in the soft wind. She stopped her Enfield and sat gazing at the nature that is around her. She smiles cool. She realized that there are lot of turns in one's life. One should not give up for feelings we always fight with our emotion and fears. Fear is the first weakness of a true soul. "Ever since we met,I've known that we are special. That the way we talk and laugh around each other that is different than everybody else. The way we fight each other with love is very special for my soul. That I will never meet anyone I like as as I like you. And I think most people search for their love in their whole lives to find but what we have already found".
Aadhya closed her eyes and thought her feeling in an August wind. The tears that flooded from her eyes mingled with the raindrops in the air. If she had a chance in her life to redo something she would have found him sooner. "You are my true love and my best company throughout my life in thoughts, she muttered". The rain drops touched her fluffy cheeks. She enjoyed the rain and started riding her Enfield. She noticed her wrist watch it is around 12.00. She must be there within 2.00 P.M. But she can't ride too fast because of the strong wind blows in her face and drizzling rain is not helping either.

She is feeling fulfilled with her parent's dreams and also going to achieve her dreams. No matter how fast she goes she will be late. She is moving in her Enfield thinking about it. She had experienced lots of stuff in this journey. She was realising who is Aadhya. She felt tired. She is relaxing herself in the corner of a Church. After few seconds. She went inside the Church and prayed to God. She doesn't have any belief moreover she has no one to share her feelings and she has no one with her now. So she has to share her feelings with God and with her most favourite in this world after him that is all her collections of books. She came out after 15 minutes. She would be reading the books to relax her soul. She loves to read books this shows the habit of her father. He used to read lot of books in his whole life. She started riding her Enfield. She heared something unusual in her journey to the forest. But she believes in herself. She would make this journey as a peaceful and lovable one. Her long black hair blew beautifully in the wind. She adjusted her hair like a silk with her hands. She sidestepped her moto to get water. Her mobile was ringing. She noticed it is Varsha. She thought she would be calling her for to know where she is.

She attended her call,

"Hello I'm Varsha".

"Yeah, I know".

"Where are you? Have u got ready for your internship".

"Yes,I'm on my way".

"Oh....., but You have to be there at 2 but now the time is 12.30. Have you went close to the forest".

"No,I have not reached still. I'm half on my way".

"Oh..ho! Ok move as soon as you can".

"Ok sure. Bye".

"Excuse me, wait I've called you to inform that the another person too will join with you in the forest".

"Yeah, I know it's the photographer".

"No, yet another person too going to join with you".

"He already close to the the forest he will reach the destination in 30 minutes".

"Ok"fyn. I will reach there in 3 hours".

"Bye. Take care".

She started riding her Enfield. It shows 90 in the speedometer. She goes in her Enfield like a wind.

After 3 hours of very long journey:

She went into the forest camp. Where other two are living. But, she found no one in the camp. She thought that they had already left for the photographic session. She put her bag in her tent and ran into the forest with her camera. She found no one in the car. She hurried and she noticed a jeep wrangler a man came out from that. She is very excited to see who is that. She saw her inspiration. She is very happy. She just ran towards him. He came out with a large camera and grabbing the picture of the deer inside his world called camera. He looks handsome and he noticed a girl standing behind him. He turned. Aadhya introduced herself. I'm Aadhya from L.A. I'm an another photographer came for your internship. He nodded his head while adjusting his brown hair. She always thought him as her photographic inspiration. He looks pretty with his sunglasses and brown jacket. He introduced him. I'm Sunil Pattuvala works as a wild life photographer. Varsha had informed about your arrival. He just got stunned when he saw her blue eyes. He was gazing at her.
She looked Pretty and normal. Real beauty is to be true to oneself. She thanked him for the opportunity. It's your hardworking so, you got this oppourtunity, said Sunil. She is very happy to work with a No 1 photographer. She noticed an another man standing beside Sunil. The man smiles at her. She introduced herself to that boy. He introduced himself as John. The man is wearing a black puff and white and black combination jacket. They both became a good friends in few minutes. She came with her camera and learning to take tricky shots in the forest. The drizzling rain touches their skin. They listened to the rhythm of the falling rain. Sunil went behind her. They both were talking and walking in the floor of wet mud. I always like walking in the rain , so no one can see me crying. Aadhya muttered while walking with Sunil. Let the rain sing you a lullalby..said Sunil.
She smiles and walking. They were talking for sometimes. He said, I thought you were happy but some stuffs are going on in your mind. Be relax and enjoy your session. Then they all went to the camp.

What happened on that time?

You will come to know that in upcoming chapters....

Enjoy reading...

Thank you friends.. read and give your comments in the comment section... support my work...