chapter-2

The later part of the day and early part of the night. She was mesmerized in the beauty of sunset in the Maldives. By seeing that beauty she forgets the world too.
    The ringing of her phone startled her back to reality. She reminded herself that she is in Maldives not in LA. She noticed her phone it was Sunil.  She attends his call and replied to his questions.

Sunil: 'where are you? I'm in lobby.

Aadhya:' Huh? I'm in my room. Sorry       I forgot about our meeting. I will be there in next 15 minutes.

Sunil: 'No problem. I will be waiting for you dear.

Aadhya: ok. Bye.

    She went to the lobby. She didn't know what to do next. Sunil noticed Aadhya. He stood up and welcomed his fiance. They both shook hands together and sat in white fluffy cushion sofa in the lobby. He was stunned by seeing Aadhya. She's very pretty and adorable. She had worn her favourite white shirt with black puff. It was miracle that they both were matching. They both started talking about their future. The steward brought them a couple of cappuccino. Which was Aadhya's favourite. They both thought that the place were noisy because the lobby was filled with lot of people which are belongs to pattuvala family. She got annoyed. She asked Sunil to take her out. He went to ask his mother's permission, Mrs. Pattuvala. She asked them to to come earlier because they are going to be a couple in the next 4 days. They went out from Kuredu Island resort which is situated in Maldives.

    Sunil introduced his father Mr. Ajay Pattuvala  to his fiance. He stepped down from his expensive  black Lamborghini. He is very calm and cool. He wore a white shirt and blue puff. They both got blessing from Mr. Ajay. Ajay presented them a pair of golden wrist watch which is fully covered with minute part of gold and ruby. She just refused to get it. Because she only need his blessings not his costly watch or something else. But he pacified her and made her to accept his gift. Sunil informed about their outing to his father. Sunil decided to take his father's Lamborghini but  she denied it. She requested him to take his jeep wrangler. They went for the best place in Maldives which is situated in Atalli.
Just 10 km from Kuredu. He loves to go Atalli because he met Aadhya for the first time there. His thoughts were fully filled of Aadhya. He held her hands with plenty of positivity and love. Aadhya  yearn for that in her  full life time. Sunil said to Aadhya that for the past few months his thoughts are only filled with her. She understood it. But she don't know what to do. She didn't react because her thoughts are filled with Mr. Dev. She realised that she is with Sunil not with Mr. Dev who is going to be her husband in next few days. They enjoyed the sunset and cool breeze. They both parked their car and went inside. The place was breathtakingly  beautiful. He ordered himself a Manhattan(which is the mixture of some drinks). She ordered herself a espresso martini.

 She ordered herself a espresso martini

He noticed that there were no one in the place. Suddenly, Sunil kissed Aadhya for the first time on her forehead. She was shocked that her fiance Mr. Sunil pattuvala who always  mumma's boy behaved like that. She didn't know what to do. She just smiled and kept calm. She just thought of her soul. She thought of explaining her past to Sunil. But she can't because, what will he think? Will he leave her?

    Accidentally Sunil met his ex-crush Sara. Who rejected him for the simple reason. He introduced Aadhya to Sara. Sara was surprised after seeing Aadhya. They were talking about their past stories to Aadhya.  Aadhya felt somewhat jealousy. She simply shook her head. Because Aadhya called Sunil to talk about her past life. She realised that there is no chance of explaining about her past this day. After few minutes. They both walked along the place with silences their companion. Sunil held her hands and walked down to the palm tree. She felt his hands for the first time. It's very warm and gentle. She loves to walk with him. They both understood that the time is going to be nine clock. So they decided to go to resort. They both reached the resort and went back to their rooms. By giving a smile and hug.

   The next day,

      **************&***************
   To be continued.....

                Happy reading my dear readers.