two

" Gul main batana bhool gaya" Bakhtaawar kept his bag on the Diwan and walked inside the kitchen to see his wife brewing tea.

" Tumhe aaraam karne ke liye kaha hain na doctor ne" he clicked his tongue seeing her pale form standing and stirring the pot.

" Bas chai bana rahi hoon, aur kya batana bhoole aap?" She swept back a rogue curl from his forehead and smiled at his handsome face.

The face that belonged to the man who owned her heart, her life and her soul.

" Meri Gul" Bakhtaawar pulled her closer by her waist and she snuggled up in his arms.

The love they have for each other had only gotten stronger over the years and they didn't let go of any chance to show it to the other.

" Mere Zayd" she hugged his waist and kissed his chest as he caressed her back and kissed her hair.

" Kya batana tha aapne?" She asked after a few seconds and he sighed before pulling away from her but still kept their hands intertwined.

" Awaish ka call aaya tha kal, Yumna ke liye Saifaan ka soch rahe the woh log" he turned down the flame of the tea pot and saw his wife in deep thought.

Lubna and Awaish had separated over the years. They didn't divorce each other but had mutually separated. He still provided for his wife even when she was living in her parents house but other than that, he didn't want anything to do with her. Lubna now had little to no influence in their lives and it was peaceful that way. The kids and he had shifted back to their own house with Palwasha and Arif who couldn't be happier to have their children back with them.

" Yumna hain bhi pyaari. Uske Ammi jaise nahi hain" Bakhtaawar pointed out to his wife.

He was always vary of the vile woman but her daughter was her exact opposite. She was a very sweet and thoughtful little girl and Bakhtaawar was immensely fond of her. He can't say the same about Waahid, who had more time with his mother and was a devil's spawn.

" Saifu se baat kartein hain ek baar, phir aage dekhte hain " Gulaisha agreed reluctantly.

She didn't want to take any hasty decisions, especially when it involved her children. Marrying into family is good but it comes with it's own trials and tests. Mehtaab and Masoud's relationship has taught her that and she didn't a repeat of that with her son.

" Jaise tumhe theek lage" Bakhtaawar kissed her head and that is when they heard a dramatic swoon.

" Mohabbat karna toh koi aap dono se seekhein!" Sohai kept a hand over her heart and sighed.

" Tum phir aagayi? Tumhe chain nahi hain apne ghar mein?" Saifaan who had opened the door for her taunted her from behind.

" Chachi aapne inhe bachpan mein kareley ki ghutti pilyaai thi kya? Itne kadwe hain yeh Allah!" Sohai scowled at him and walked inside the kitchen with her hands full of containers, a few of them in Saifaan's hands as well.

He had seen her struggling to carry so many boxes and had immediately took as many as he could to help her out.

" Woh bas kuch logo ko dekhkar hi meri kadwahat baher aati hain. Warna Abu Bakr se toh achhi yaari hain meri" Saifaan kept the boxes on the kitchen counter and shrugged his shoulders at her.

" Toh Abu Bhai kaunse shahed jaise meethey hain? Woh bhi toh aapke hi best friend hain. Ek karela toh doosra neembu" Sohai poked her tongue out at him and turned around when she heard his parents laughing.

" Bakwaas karne aayi hou itni subah? Tumhaari battery har waqt kaise charged rehti hain?" Saifaan opened the box and his eyes grew wider in excitement.