4

<< giyuu pov >>

i was on my way to y/n estate . i wanted to have breakfast with her . we have been hanging out alot recently . without the control of obanai , i manage to spend more time with her . deep down , i secretly hoped that she will end things with obanai . i knew that it was wrong of me to think this way . but i couldn't bare seeing y/n foolishly following everything obanai tells her to .

well she is heads over heal inlove with him so what can i do ? 

speaking of the devil , i passed by mitsuri's estate . it wasn't anything special . i always had to walk pass her estate to get to y/n's . usually mitsuri will be outside greeting me on the way without fail . but today she wasn't here . i didnt think much of it since the only thing i was looking forward to was having breakfast .

" see you later iguro . " my face frowned in confusion upon hearing his name . i took a glance over to see obanai walking out of mitsuri's estate . they spent the night together ? i starred at obanai , almost giving him a death glare . there was no way they didn't do anything last night .

having know obanai was the type of guy that can never keep his hands to himself . ' that bastard ' i felt angry , on behalf of y/n . she was already emotionally unstable at the moment . how would she have acted if she found out about this .

" t-tomioka ? " obanai stood there , too shocked to move after seeing me . " are you going to tell her . " i went straight to the point . i facing away from obanai . i didnt want to look at him . he was filthy . " t-tell who what ? " he tried to keep his cool knowing that i have probably already found out . " tell y/n that u slept with another woman . "

" who said i slept with her . " he gritted his teeth in anger . " you know it yourself . " i replied shortly . " if you are not going to tell her i will . " i walk off . i was disgusted . how can he do this to y/n . y/n has the purest heart , yet he was there to break it bit by bit . but i wasn't going allow him . " you think by doing so you can make her yours " he scoffed . " what makes you think she will like you . a friendless pillar . furthermore , shes inlove with me . she won't believe you over me . " i paused .

he was right . what made myself think that y/n would like me . obanai still has her heart . i am probably just a lunch buddy . " don't let that get over you . y/n will never fall inlove with you . " with that he left walking th opposite direction . i felt defeated . i hated to admit but obanai was somewhat right . tell her the truth will only make her feel worse . i tightly shut my eyes . letting reality and obanai's words hit me .

" giyuu ? why are you just standing there . i was waiting for you . " there she was . she looked innocent and clueless . i felt bad . i knew what was up but i didn't tell her anything . " let goo giyuu " she dragged me towards the estate . throughout the whole time , i mentally wasn't here . i couldn't listen to what y/n was saying either did i say a word . " giyuu ... are you okay ? you seem off " my words got caught in my mouth . i couldn't speak . i clenched onto the chopsticks i was holding in my hand . feeling sorry for y/n was one thing . but my hatred towards obanai only grew .

" nothing . " she wasn't buying it . i could tell . " seriously giyuu whats wrong i ca- " " i said its nothing . " i raise my voice slightly but instantly regret after seeing her flinch from my suddenly tone . " im sorry i- " " its fine ... i shouldn't have asked so much . " i hated myself for raising my voice . " i'll head for training first ... i'll meet you there . " she gave me a sad smile before heading out of her estate , leaving me all alone . i pinched the bridge of my nose with my eyes shut .

____________________________________

short chapter because the next is going to be 📈📈📈 😁