23

y/n looked at giyuu , drool dripping down her mouth . she looked like a second muzan . she had his eyes and feature . giyuu took a step back from her , afraid that she might not be in her senses . " do it tomioka . " shinobu told him , she was injured badly . " kill her . " giyuu hands were shaking . the last thing he wanted was to kill her , with his bare hands . y/n looked at him with soft eyes .

she stretched her arms out towards giyuu . signaling that she had already accepted her fate and it was her time to go . she gave giyuu one last smile before closing her eyes with tears that rolled down her cheek . she felt her life flash before her eyes , remembering all the memories of her and giyuu . giyuu's gripped on his sword tighten . " take the honours ... " shinobu left it to giyuu to kill her .

giyuu ran towards y/n , he swayed his sword towards y/n neck , exerting a breathing form on her , he felt his mixed tears dripped onto the sword combining with his breathing technique . he pressed his lips onto y/n one last time , feeling the sword cut through her neck . everything felt like it was in slow motion as y/n's head flew across the place . giyuu dropped down onto his kness . seeing y/n lifeless body on the ground , slowly turning into ashes . he hasn't even got a chance to tell her he loved her one last time .

giyuu kept his eyes shut . its over . its finally over . he felt a warm touch on his cheek . he opened his eyes , in an unfamiliar surroundings , it was just a blank white space . he look up seeing y/n . she was in a human self , kneeling infront of him . placing her forehead on his . " you did well , giyuu . " she whispered while the corner of her lips curled into a smile . giyuu stared at y/n with nothing but love . he wanted to hug her . he reached out his arms to rap them around her but she had already turned into pink sakura petals that was spread out infront of him .

" y/n... " he mumbled . " lets go . " shinobu stood up , placing her hands on his shoulders , in attempt to comfort him . his legs felt numb . his tears just wouldn't stop flowing .

shes really gone now .

he stood up , looking at the ashes before leaving . he had to move on . he needed to pick himself up . y/n only wished happiness upon him . he didn't want to let her down . he felt empty , as if he had lost his other half . his injuries didn't hurt anymore , the pain in his heart covered it .

" think of the positive side , we defeated muzan . you got your revenge for sabito . " shinobu tried her best to cheer him up . although he was happy that muzan was dead , he also felt defeated . he lost apart of his happiness . he looked at the ribbon on his belt that y/n tied on him before she turned into a demon , when their relationship blossomed . it was like a lucky charm that y/n made for him . he has always had it on for every mission . he let out a bittersweet smile .

" i love you , forever and always . "