20

" may i ask who are you . " oyakata sama greeted the guest as she bowed respectfully at him . she had [h/c] hair and [e/c] orbs just like y/n before she turned into a demon . " i am y/n's mother . i heard what happens to her and i just wanted to talk to her for a bit . " i see ... mrs l/n ... i'll lead you to her . " oyakata sama headed towards the basement with her walking behind him . oyakata sama didn't know about her intentions . he opened the basement door , she was greeted by a dark pave way leading towards a cell . " shes in there . " oyakata sama said while she jusy bowed walking in alone .

she stood infront of her . with a look of disgust in her eyes . giyuu was beside y/n . y/n has yet to realise her mother's presence since her back was faced towards her . giyuu noticed the unfamiliar face but he could somewhat make out who it was . she gad y/n's features . giyuu stood up giving her a slight bow . stepping out of the cell . y/n noticed the absence of giyuu hence turned her body facing the front .

her eyes widened in fear and anger seeing the lady that stood infront of her . look down on her . giyuu noticed something was amiss due to y/n expression . " what are you now . " her mother said with a cold razor tone . " no... no... " y/n whispered , her hands grabbing her hair , tugging it . giyuu started getting worked up by y/n's reaction . it wasn't some sweet reunion like what he imagined between a mother and daughter . " answer me . " she raised her voice at y/n . her cold gaze piercing at y/n .

" i-its non of your business . " the older woman walked nearer to y/n . she wasn't happy about the tone y/n used on her . " thats not the way to talk to your mother . " she grabbed y/n's hair slamming her head onto the wall , blood spilling from her scalp , dripping down her face . giyuu watched the scene in horror . he wanted to help y/n . she bend down until her face was just infront of y/n . " you're... n-not my mother . " y/n said with clenched teeth . she was helpless against her own mother .

" don't think i'll ever forgive you for your father's death . " " it wasn't... my fault ... " she slammed y/n's head against the wall again . " shut up . he dead because he decided to save a piece of shit . " she spit at y/n . y/n swallowed the lump at her throat . " you're disgusting you know . after killing your father you still had the audacity to be being all lovey dovey here . " her grip on y/n hair tighten as she pull her head up . " wait i don't th- " giyuu tried to step in to help y/n only to be stopped by her mother .

" don't get yourself involved in other's family . " she turned to face giyuu , giving him a glare . " who are you to speak to him like that . " y/n defended giyuu . she laughed at her pathetic daughter . " woah , then who are you to act all big . " she stepped on y/n's fingers using her sandals resulting in y/n to scream in pain . " shut up already . " " please stop . " giyuu raised his voice at the lady . she yet again turn towards the male . she harshly let go of y/n head causing it to hit the ground .

she stood inches away from giyuu . " who are you to y/n . " she sternly asked . " she is just my frien- " " wife . " y/n said with a weak voice . giyuu felt a jolt of electric feels run through his body by y/n telling the mother she was hus wife . he felt a warm feeling in his heart . " i am his ... wife . " it caused the mother to laugh out loud . " wife ? that pathetic... creature ? " she pointed at y/n . " look young man , i don't know why you would like someone like y/n . but we could you know ... " she smirked , her finger traced around his neck and then his chin . giyuu froze due to everything thats happening right now .

y/n gathered all the remaining strength she had and grabbed her mother's wrist tightly , pulling her away from giyuu only to earn a hard slap from the older lady . " don't touch me , you're disgusting . " the slap echoed throughout the basement . even though it just a slap , it still managed to make y/n fall from the hard impact due to how weak she was now . giyuu immediately rushed to help y/n supporting her by the shoulder . " i can't wait for the day the execute you . " she scoffed before walked out of the basement slamming the door shut on her way out .

" are you okay y/n " y/n felt lifeless . blood was still trickling down her forehead . " she's right . its my fault that my father died . " y/n said in a soft tone . " he sacrificed his life to protected me from demons . " giyuu took a towel , trying to clean off the blood as he waited for y/n wounds to heal . she had bruises all over her body . " it isn't your fault . he loved you so much that he would sacrifice himself just for you . "

- flashback .

" you useless piece of shit . its all your fault . " y/n's mother shouted at young y/n . she was about 10 back then when it all happened . her mother would abuse her and scream at her everyday . she would also manipulate her into thinking it was all her fault her for her father's death . it was then y/n decided to run away from home . bumming into oyakata sama on accident . oyakata sama was kind enough to take her in . from that day on , she was sent to be a hashira . it was also mainly her choice . she wanted to avenge her father .

-

giyuu felt disheartened after hearing y/n childhood . she had never gotten any love from anyone ever in her life . she had a traumatic childhood . he felt sorry for it . it only made him want to protect her more . if she had never received love and affection from anyone yet , giyuu would be her first .

after all , he would give her anything just for her to be happy again .