~ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~

You: Y/N L/N
Year: year 6 (16-years-old)

First Person

Harry and I were studying on my bed, it was around 6pm so everyone who shared a dorm with me was in the great hall eating there dinner. Are study sessions never usually get alot of studying done and normally end in a specific way...

I groan and launch my potions book across the room. "What's wrong?" Harry asked, tilting his head.

"I can't study right now I'm to distracted" I huff as I sit on the edge of my bed, Harry gets up and walks over to me.

"What's distracting you?" He grins. I pause for a while, getting lost in his emerald eyes.

"Everything" I reply. I stand up from the bed as he grips the wasteband of my grey joggers, pulling me forward towards him. Are faces inches apart. I feel his warm breathe against my lips and my eyes gaze down at his lips and quickly back up to meet his bright green eyes.

His lips shape into a small smirk as he places his arms around my waist and gently connects are lips. My arms find there way around his neck and I pull myself as close as I can to him. The kiss was soft and passionate until  a new, exiting feeling was felt, a feeling I had not yet felt with Harry, and it was clear he felt it too.

The kiss was quickened and I could feel him getting breathless but he didn't pull away. His tongue slipped across my lips hoping for entrance, which I happily gave him. My hands found there way to his messy Raven hair and I gently tug on it which drove him crazy.  He back me up towards the wall near my desk and pressed me against it rather aggressively. His tongue was taking control as if he had done this millions of times.

His hands dipped below my hoodie and up my torso, his cold hands feeling rather satisfying, his grip was tight as I move my hands to his chest. He moves his mouth down to my neck right above my collar bone. I lean my head back giving him more access to my neck. He placed his free hand on my throat while the other was on my torso with his fingertips pressing deeply into my skin.

He parted his mouth from my neck and met my lips again. He breathed deeply into mouth and gripped my waist again, I went back to tugging on his hair as I lightly moaned into his mouth. He gently tugged on my bottom lip, sending my senses haywire.

We were both breathless, panting loudly, until we Hurd the door nob turn and someone enter the room. Or at least i did, Harry being his oblivious self didn't hear the door open so I quickly shoved him of me as Hermione just stood there pretty much frozen staring at us in complete shock. I smile at the girl guiltily like a 5 year old who just stole candy.

"Harry... Y/N..." Hermione says awkwardly "what are you doing?"
She questions

"Just... studying...?" I reply cautiously and Harry chuckles at my attempt to cover up what just happened, his arms still wrapped around my torso.

"Studying?! Studying what? Human anatomy?" Hermione barks and turns to Harry "Harry you are aware this is the girls dormitory? School rules say your forbid to be up here in the first place! Let alone snogging someone! Who knows where is would've gone if I didn't show up! It would probably end with Y/N being preg-"

"OK Hermione we get it" I cut her of before she said too much. I could see Harry flushing a deep shade of pink.

"Just saying! Harry your leaving now" Hermione opens the dorm and Harry hesitantly walks out flashing a wink in my direction, I blush like crazy.

Hermione slams the door. "What on earth were you thinking!" She yells loudly as she walks towards Me

"Calm down Hermione it's not that big of a deal-"

Hermione cut her of "well no but from what I saw and your emotions, if I didn't come in that would've turned into something else!" I go a shade of red as I realise what just happened.

"Just try and control yourself a bit more! I don't want to be an aunt-"

"Hermione! Nothing was gonna happen and it didn't so let it go" I snap

A/N ~ not sure if this is any good or not, don't be scared to comment on my books I love talking to you guys.

~ M :)