~ 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ~

You: Y/N Weasley
Year: Year 5 (15-years-old)

First person POV

I love my large family, my older brothers Charlie, bill, Percy, Fred and George, my twin brother Ron and my little sister Ginny, not forgetting my mum and dad.

Having a large family comes with its ups and downs. For example when theres fights there not just any old sibling fight, it turns into a hole house war ending up with either the hole household spilt in half or a quidditch match to determine who wins.

But on the other half, I get along with my brothers and sister amazingly, Charlie and bill love talking about their jobs to me and asking how Hogwarts is these days, Percy is the only exception after he betrayed our family for the ministry, Fred and George love getting me involved in their iconic pranks, Ginny is the only other girl which means I can have girl nights and chats with her which you cant do with boys.

And last but not least, Ron. My twin brother who I have been stuck with since birth. We went to Hogwarts together, we have the same friendship group but he is also very protective over me. Sometimes too much.

When Ron found out that I liked harry he practically built a wall around me and made Harry promise to not touch me, Ron soon snapped out of this stage once he realised how strong our feelings for each other were. 

It was mid-summer and the sun was burning down on the Weasley household. Harry has come to stay with us for a week or so which I was over the moon about, Ron on the other hand was not.

He didn't mind us dating but he didn't in fact like the kissing and cuddling in between.

It was early afternoon, Harry and I were curled up on the sofa watching the others play muggle board games.

"HA! I WIN YOU LOSE!" Fred yells as he gets up and danced around the room crazily.

"WHAT! NO FAIR!" Ginny argues "YOU CHEATED!"

"No I didn't!" Fred smirked "your just a sore loser." Ginny Scowled at him before flipping over the board angrily and slumping down onto the couch next to Ron.

Everyone sniggered quietly not wanting to annoy her any further.

"Where do you and Ginny get your anger from?" Harry mumbles in my ear.

"Hey!" I Exclaim, flipping over to face him. " I don't get angry!"

"You punched me in the face because I ate your last chocolate frog-"

"No one touches my chocolate." I say as He chuckles into the crook of my neck, slipping his hands into the back pockets of my denim shorts.

I blush, nuzzling my face into his chest as he kisses my head lightly.

"Harry" Ron coughed "watch your hands"

Harry removed his hands from my back pockets awkwardly as I jerk my head up to face my twin brother.

"What is your issue?" I sit upright on the couch."

"I don't like it!" Ron replies.

"And I don't care what you like or don't like!" I stand up quickly.

"It's gross! Your my sister and that's my best friend" he points at Harry.

"So? Your my brother and your constantly flirting with Hermione!" I argue back, Harry tugging on me arm, attempting to get me out of the fight.

"I do not flirt with Hermione!" He turns red.

"Your just jealous you don't have someone to snog-"

"Y/N! THATS GROSS!" Ron groans.

As Ron groans, two tall gingers appear out of thin air in front of us.

"Y/N! We need your help-"

"Fred! George! Tell them to stop!" Ron protests.

"Stop what?" The twins question.

"All the flirting and kissing! It's gross!" Ron yells.

"Oh little Ronnie." This twins smirk "you'll find someone someday who will change that opinion of yours. maybe if you asked Hermione out you can both go on double dates together-"

Ron let out a loud groan before storming up the stairs with Fred and George following closely behind him.

"Sorry about him." I answers awkwardly "I don't get what his problem is."

"It's ok." Harry answers "he's probably just jealous he hasn't got the most stunning girl in the whole world."

I blush furiously before he wrapped his arms around me and connected our lips softly as we shared a soft kiss.

Authors note:
I'm bored so here's a quick one shot, don't know if this is any good but like I said I was bored so I just wrote whatever came out of my 2-celled brain of mine.

~M :)