~ 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 ~

You: Y/N L/N
Year: Year 5 (15-years-old)

Third person POV

It was the start of a new year at Hogwarts, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Y/N had just started there 5th year. They have a new defence against the dark arts teacher like always, but this year it was different. She always dressed in pink and she didn't teach any of the students the correct way to defend themselves.

In the first lesson they had with her she started spreading lies about you-know-who and how Cedric died. This made Y/N and Harry very angry since she was lying to everyone. Him and Y/N spoke up to her and told her exactly what happened but she denied it. They ended up getting a detention that night but it wasn't like any normal detention Y/N of Harry had attended before.

Umbridge used a torture method in order to make people behave, which is just out of order. Whatever you wrote of the paper would be painfully engraved on the back of your hand.

Y/N was forced to attend a whole week of these detentions along side Harry. At the end of the 4th day Harry's and Y/N's hands were both red and swollen. Harry's saying i must not tell lies and Y/N saying I must follow teachers orders. Y/N's was a bit longer which means she always had to write for longer than Harry.

Once they had left the last detention Harry used a napkin of the common room table to wrap her hand up to stop the bleeding. Y/N has tears in her eyes but refused to let them loose because she didn't want to look weak.

"You ok?" Harry asked as he finished wrapping her hand up. Y/N nodded and wiped her eyes with her good hand.

Harry wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and pulled her closer, Skye covered her face with her hands.

"Your aloud to cry Y/N" he says softly as he picks up on her  upset state "you have a lot in your life going on right now, this is the last thing you need."

That was true. A lot of stuff was happening to her, her parents were fighting almost everyday of the summer and are talking about a divorce, she thought she could escape it by coming to Hogwarts but instead was greeted by a pink toad.

Harry lays down on the sofa pulling her down with her A single tear rolled down her cheeks as she buries her face in Harry's chest. Harry wraps his arms around her protectively and places a kiss on her temple.

Y/N also wraps her arms around his torso feeling comfort which she hasn't felt in a while. A sort of comfort she couldn't find in her parents or even Hermione or Ron. Harry knew exactly how to make her feel better if she was ever sad about anything and he is the best comforting her through cuddles.

He gently places his hands on her lower back and gently squeezes her softly and places butterfly kisses along her neck, shoulder and collarbone make Y/N chuckle slightly.

"There's the smiles a like to see" Harry whispers in her ear. Y/N shuffles up to rest her head on his shoulder and places a kiss on his jaw. She nuzzles her face into his neck smiling against his skin.

"You must really like me if that's all if takes to make you happy again" he chuckles as Y/N wraps her arms around his neck and Harry's around her waist.

"Or I'm just easily please" she mumbles in his neck creating Harry to feel her breath on his skin.

"Or you just really like me."

"Yes. Probably that." Y/N chuckles while Harry grins at her squeezing her once again.

Authors note:
Short one for now, I have some other good ones on the way. If you want to request anything you can request it here.

~ M x