~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 ~

You: Y/N Black
Year : year 6 (16-years-old)

It was half way through the summer holidays. Harry was staying at 12 Grimmauld place for a week with Y/N and her father, Sirius.

Y/N and Harry have been officially together for a bit over a year, Sirius was very protective over Y/N so they had to limit things they did with Sirius around.

It was roughly 2 in the morning when Y/N woke up and needed a drink, so she went down the stairs avoiding the ones which creaked. She made her way over to the kitchen and got a glass out of the cabinet and filled in up with water, she took a few sips before hearing a flush from the Downstairs toilet.

She turns around and is greeted by Harry's presence. He was wearing Grey joggers, a white t-shirt and his raven hair was messy as always. Damn.

"H-hey" Y/N says trying to to get distracted "what are you doing down here?" She asks, she didn't know why because she knew exactly why he was down here.

"What does it look like I'm doing" he chuckles as he walks over to her  "what are you doing down here?" Harry says in a low raspy voice. He was now standing right in front of her.

"I was thirsty so I came to get some water." Y/N replied.

She let her eyes roam his body, his shirt slightly see-through showing of his muscles, his joggers showing of the top of his V-line. She felt a hand on her cheek forcing her eyes back on Harry's.

"My eyes are up here, love" he says, slightly grinning at Y/Ns flustered expression.

Y/N bit down on her lip lightly, pulling her away from some interesting thoughts. Harry's lips were inches away from hers, she could feel his warm breath against her lips. He had placed both of his hands on the counter behind, trapping her in place and pressing up against her slightly.

Her breath hitched slightly at the closeness, her eyes trail down to his lips and quickly back up again. Harry chuckled again before leaning in and closing the gap between them. Y/N staggered backwards from the force and Harry took that as an advantage to push her against the counters.

It didn't start slowly like a normal kiss, it was rather fierce and fiery. Harry moved his left hand from the counter top to Y/N's waist. He gripped on tightly before sliding it up under her shirt, his fingers were cold against her warm skin.

Their lips danced together fiercely, Harry slid his tongue against Y/N's bottom lip begging for entrance which she gladly gave him. She let herself get lost in the moment of pleasure as Harry explores her mouth with just his tongue.

He placed his thigh in between both of Y/N's legs causing her to let out a muffled moan into Harry's mouth, he chuckled before moving to remove her grey t shirt, leaving her in a black sports bra.

He then moved to kiss her jaw as he placed butterfly kisses all the way down to her shoulder where he sucked and nibbled lightly leaving behind some marks, his hot breath tickling Y/N's skin which sent Her senses haywire.

As Harry pulled away once again, Y/N removed his white t-shirt before jumping up onto the counter and re connecting their lips in another fiery kiss.

Their tongues dancing together happily as. Y/N's hands moved to rub Harry's shoulders and chest which made him let out low groan as he stood in between Y/N's spreaded out legs.

The two sixteen year olds were completely lost in the moment of pleasure as they made out on the counter.

Harry moved to grab her thigh but his hand collided with something else. A glass.

Harry had knocked over Y/N's glass, smashing it against the floor, the sound echoing across the whole household.

The two separated at the loud crash and froze, the glass was shattered in a million pieces on the floor.

"Shit." Skye mumbled before jumping of the counter and grabbing the first shirt she could find, throwing it on quickly.

"Go! My dads coming!" Y/N whisper- yelled. Harry nodded, turning around to step over the glass carefully, running down the hall to lock himself back in the toilet.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Sirius called from the top of the stairs, his foot steps getting closer every second.

"I- yeah..." Y/N answers nervously as Sirius meets her face through the darkness.

"What was that noise?" Sirius asks questioningly.

"I- I just dropped a glass... sorry" she replies slowly.

"Oh, are you ok? Did any glass- wait a minute.. that's not your shirt." Y/N didn't realise but she must've on thrown on Harry's shirt and not her own, which means Harry is hiding in the the bathroom without a shirt on. Great.

"It's mine.." Y/N mumbles even though she knows her dad already knows who it belongs to.

"It says potter on the back." Sirius crosses his arms before sighing "Let's carry this on tomorrow morning, I'm tired"

Sirius turns to walk the opposite direction, but not towards the stairs.

"Dad, where are you going?" Y/N panics.

"Is it illegal to use to toilet?"

Shit.

Authors note:

Hope this is ok, sorry I haven't been very active recently but I'm trying lol. For anyone requesting smut I am not comfortable in writing it since I'm 14 (15 next week) and I just don't know anything about it 💀.

~ M x