three

if i lay really quiet,
i know what i do isn't right,
but i can't stop what i love to do
▪︎▪︎▪︎

soobin would feel anxious by now if yeonjun wasn't gazing at his softly hooded winged shaped eyes.

"is this a treat?" yeonjun asked, pointing at the choco milk box that's soobin holding.

"if you like it, yes?" soobin replied in the same tone as yeonjun and the whispers around them had gone wilder.

yeonjun took the box of chocolate milk from soobin's hand and watched soobin's soft and pouty, small heart shaped lips curling up to take a form of smile.

his small yet deep dimples popped up that could encourage anyone to smile back.

"i don't accept treats." yeonjun stated with no expression and paused to see soobin's smile drop.

"teacher told me to provide you the notes that he gave during classes when you weren't here. you'll find them on your desk and i'll be taking this as a repay." yeonjun said, staring at soobin's confused eyes.

"u-uh, sure. thank you."

the corner of yeonjun's lips turned upwards,seeing soobin stuttering. he stood up and passed by him mumbling, "cute."

a whole crowd that was focused on these two boys, quickly scattered around to pretend that they weren't being that nosy. but they did see the smirk on yeonjun's face, enough to make it a trending topic in social medias.

"it wasn't that hard." soobin whispered to himself, rolling his eyes.

-

as luck played well, soobin was always paired with yeonjun and beomgyu in teamworks.

somehow.

talking about from the soccer team to science practical, they somehow had to do it together.

destiny couldn't play well all the time so yeonjun made one for him, the fate which would go like how he wanted it to go.

maybe that's why, soobin had to cling onto him for educational purposes and yeonjun would enjoy his company.

from educational purposes to becoming soobin's home tutor, that escalated fast.

everyone around them made so many theories about the reason for why yeonjun had decided to let soobin in. some were absurd rumours, some were just based on a choco milk. not like yeonjun cared about them the annoying people, nor did soobin.

of course, yeonjun never became expressive, he didn't talk much either. he didn't ask to get to know soobin because soobin always did that by himself, first. so yeonjun didn't have to.

he let soobin get closer to his mysterious own world, but no way would he let soobin put any kinds of impact on it.

so, soobin never knew yeonjun well, but soobin started understanding him more than others could.

or, he started understanding only what yeonjun allowed him to understand.

-

after two years of all the interactions that kept happening between them, soobin couldn't resist himself anymore.

he could clearly see the emptiness in yeonjun's eyes, he hated how it started to bother him.

yeonjun surely didn't have only fans.