five

baby i'm a sociopath,
sweet serial killer, on the warpath
▪︎▪︎▪︎

yeonjun's father was a crazy man, cheating on his wife multiple times with no shame. and a small yeonjun found it out with the help of his extreme intelligence before anyone else could other than his mother. so one day, gathering all pieces of evidences, he went to her mother.

now, at this moment, seeing soobin shaking in fear dragged his mind to that flashback.

"mum, is cheating bad?" yeonjun suddenly asked meanwhile his mother was patting on his head, waiting for him to drift in sleep.

"yes, honey. have you cheated on today's exam? that's okay tho..i did that a lot too. but you gotta study harder baby because when you'll grow up, cheating won't be easy and justified." mrs. choi giggled whereas yeonjun just stared at her blankly.

"neither i need to cheat on my tests nor i meant that. you know,,,dad cheating on you with other ladies." yeonjun stated as if it were something really unaffective to him.

it took a brief moment for his mother to reply, "how did you know?"

"you don't look shocked about him cheating on you,,you look surprised about me knowing it, instead. so you always knew, didn't you?" raising an eyebrow, yeonjun sat on his ass to look at her

his mother was, indeed speechless. yes, his mother was aware of it but what could she do about it when she didn't want to. she didn't care, that marriage was just a business deal, a compromise.

"honey, how did you find it? did your father tell you-"

"i hacked his phone, laptop and i don't know if that's excess but i messed up with his project's files too." yeonjun said with no emotions other than vengeance wrapping his tone and his mother froze.

yeonjun belongs to a renowned family, one of the richest roots in korea. infamous company, huge profits, perfect reputation, big stacks of money and dirty secrets.

his mother was a fearless and elegant woman, but before all of that she was a mother who loved her son just so much.

"are you joking, yeonjun? it's not funny." her mother knitted her eyebrows together and tried to hold yeonjun's hand but he pushed her away, getting up to fetch his laptop from his study desk.

"i'm not joking. check my laptop, you'll find his schedules and his private ip address. i have connected his screen with mine so you can see what he does there also saved their couple pictures or like whatever you call it to prove my doubts that are now reality...but seems like you already know." yeonjun explained with a poker face, his icy eyes piercing into his mothers concerned and shocked soul.

it's impossible for a seven years old kid to behave like this, impossible to have this much knowledge without anyone teaching him, impossible to hack devices so easily as if it were video games.

and it's out of question to get into his father's devices, even tampering with the most important files, that held so much worth. a lots of hackers and rivals failed on it but a child did it, so easily.