V

Jimin

I try my best to interact with the people Jungkook invited over. My power did not work on anyone that I met. I'm starting to believe that, Jungkook is my Alpha and he's just denying it like he's denying the fact that he hurts me.

I want to hurry and find my Alpha because I can't live here with him hurting me all the time. I know that I am living under his roof and I have rules for a reason, but I can't keep letting this happen.

I sit alone on the couch because Jungkook had to get some air because of the overlapping pheromones in his house. It was weird that this was happening because I am the only Omega in here.

All the Alphas talked with one another in their own different corners. All I have is hyung, but now I'm all alone. Someone walks up to me and sits down.

"Hi! How are you?" The person said taking a sip of their drink. "I'm okay. How are you?" I answered. "Doing better now that I'm looking at you." They smile, nudging my arm with their shoulder.

"So, you're Omega right?" They asked placing their hand on my shoulder. "Yes I am." I answered, tensing up at the sudden hand movements. "Can you stop touching me?" I asked moving their hand.

"Why? You're the only Omega here. I came for a good time anyway." They said putting a hand on mine. "I'm okay though. You should go back to your friends." It was clear they just wanted a good time and my power wasn't working on them.

"Hey! Get your hands off him!" I hear Jungkook yell from the stairway. Everyone goes quiet and looks at him. "Hey, calm down man. This is why you invited us over right? For a good time?" The person said standing from the couch.

"No you dipshit. Stop harassing him, get out my house. Everyone leave. We're done here." Jungkook said walking behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I watch as everyone leave, saying goodbye to the ones that I did like.

Jungkook closed the door after the last person before walking up to me. My body tensed as he approached me. "I didn't do anything wrong hyung." I said pulling my knees to my chest.

"You're not in trouble. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Jungkook said kneeling down in front of me. Jungkook placed his hands on my waist and laid his head on my lap. "Yes I'm okay. He didn't do anything other than putting his hands on my legs."

Jungkook smiles looking up at me. "I'm happy to hear that. Maybe it was a bad idea to bring all of those Alphas here, especially with you being the only Omega."  Jungkook laughs softly wrapping his arms around my waist, putting his head higher on my lap.

"I wasn't scared. Not until the last person come up to me. I think I wanna give up." I said putting my hands in his hair. "Why?" Jungkook asked looking up at me. "Because, it's a lot of pressure. And the first time we did it, someone tried to take my eyes, and now they wanna touch all over me. I think I'm ready to give up and just stay here lonely with you."

Jungkook smiles laying his head back down on my lap.

Narrative

"You're falling for me aren't you?" Jimin asks looking down at Jungkook, smiling softly. Jimin combed his fingers through Jungkook's brown locks. Jungkook looks up at Jimin and just smiles. "Is it that obvious?" Jungkook laughs.

"It's becoming harder and harder not to. The more I know about you, the more I like you Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said placing a soft hand on Jimin's cheek. "You know you can't fall for me though." Jimin says watching as Jungkook stood up to sit next to him. "Yeah, I'm trying as hard as I can Jimin-ssi. I promised you that I won't so I will not."

Jungkook got up and walked into the kitchen. "Don't be upset hyung, okay?" Jimin said walking behind Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's hands. "I'm not upset gorgeous. I know that somewhere out there, a great Alpha is waiting for you."

Jungkook let Jimin go and turns around with a "reassuring" smile. "Are you hungry? I have left over kimchi and instant noodles." Jungkook said looking through his kitchen.

"No I'm okay. I just wanna sleep with you now." Jimin whines laying his forehead on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook puts an arm around Jimin's waist and placed a hand in his hair. "Are you okay? You seem a little sad."

Jungkook said rubbing the back of Jimin's head. "I am sad. I just wanna find my Alpha and live a happy life." Jimin looks up at Jungkook in a pout. "You're not happy with me?" Jungkook asked looking down at him placing a hand on his cheek.

"I am, but only when you're not hitting me..I like being here with you. You're keeping me safe and you feed me, and you buy me lots of clothes and shoes, and I'm very grateful for that and you Hyung. I just want who's meant for me."

Jungkook sighed putting his chin on Jimin's head. "I know little one. I'm sorry for what I do okay. It's just...that's how I grew up. I always would tell myself that I will not hurt the one I....never mind. I'm really sorry and I will try my best not to do it anymore. Okay?"

Jungkook said looking down at Jimin. "Okay Jungkookie hyung. I trust you." Jimin whines in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook placed a light kiss on Jimin's head.

Jimin began to blush, he could feel the heat rise in his face. "Jungkookie hyung?" Jimin says. "Yes little one?"

"You've been hugging me for thirty minutes. Don't you think it's time to let go?" Jimin said looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook pouts and let Jimin go. "Come up whenever you want to okay.." Jungkook said going to the stairs.

"I wanna come with you now." Jimin whines holding Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looks back at Jimin and smiles. "Why are you smiling at me?" Jimin blushes as they enter the bedroom. "You're so pretty. I'm happy when I see your gorgeous face."

Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his waist and pulled him close. "You make me so flustered Jungkookie hyung." Jimin whines hiding his blushing face. "No need to be shy sweetness. I love your beauty." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's cheek.

Jimin smiles shyly looking Jungkook in the eyes. "Stop flirting with me." Jimin whines. "Jimin-ssi, before meeting me, has your power worked on anyone else?" Jungkook asked running his fingers through Jimin's hair. "No, I don't think so. I never really paid attention to it before." Jimin said. "So, you never had a boyfriend before?" Jungkook asked putting his hands on Jimin's hips.

Jimin

"No, that's why I'm so determined to find my Alpha." I said  putting my hands on Jungkook's shoulders. I could feel Jungkook hands move along my waist and hips. "So...you're a virgin?" Jungkook asked pulling me closer to him. I could feel my heart race. My face burning as if it was on fire. "Yes. Other than, you know...." Jungkook laughs softly. "Ooh you do that?" Jungkook says with a smirk. "Not anymore! I lived in a house full of Omegas, a lot of us did it." I said letting him go.

"I think that's cute. Especially on you. Just the thought of you doing that, I think it's hot." Jungkook said wrapping his hands around my waist, slowly moving his hands lower. "You think it's hot that I used to touch myself?" Jungkook nods with a small smile. "Would you ever do that again?" What is he trying to get at?

"Are you trying to be subtle about wanting to see me do it?" Jungkook laughs and lets me go. "I don't know. Am I?" Jungkook walks over to his bed and sits down, with a smug look. "Hyung-ah stop." I laugh. I went and sat down with him. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to learn more about you baby." Jungkook laughs.

"My power has never worked on anyone other than you, I've never had sex, and I might try masturbating again. I haven't done it in years, considering my heat hasn't come for a long time." Jungkook lays back in the bed, he grabbed my arm and made me lay down on him. "I wanna sleep now Jungkookie hyung." I said putting my head on his chest. "Okay hunny. You can sleep whenever you want to. Where ever you want to." Jungkook said playing in my hair.

I really can't help but to fall for this man. The way he does things, he makes me feel all tingly inside. I like being here with him, but the more I'm here, is the more I fall in love with him. Yeah, he's abusive, but other than that he's a really great guy. He takes such good care of me, if I wasn't sent here to him, I'd still be on the streets or in that horrible home. Meeting Jungkook was the best thing that has happened to me.