Part 62 - Obey

A/N:
Omgosh, people! Have you seen the numbers?! We are soon at 10k reads!
That is amazing - thank you! Mochi and I are truly grateful for your support and are going to do a special Q&A here - about "Tropical Kiss" and well as other questions related to our collaboration. Have any questions?  Ask them ;)  And we shall answer them at the 10k mark :)

In addition to all you readers, I want to thank KerriBeari and my 3 other wonderful patreons 💜 Thank you so much for supporting me on my writing journey - and making it possible to write these stories 💜

"Y/N, why are you still awake?" Taehyung says sleepily as he makes his way to you; his tan skin is glowing from the moonlight.

Without opening the message from Jungkook, you power down your phone. You would have to check it later.

"Tae... I thought you were sleeping." You begin as you get up from the couch and walk towards him.

"I was..." Tae grunts as he opens his arms to take you into a lazy hug. "But I thought you'd join me?"

"I was planning to." You started. "I was just going to clean up first, but then when I got out, you were already fast asleep. And, honestly, I just wanted to play some on my phone." As if proving your point, you held your already off-turned phone up to him. "But I've had enough for tonight..." You felt a yawn grow, and gladly let it out. "I just really want to sleep."

"Then how about you put on some pajamas, and we head to bed, or..." His voice trails off as he eyes you up and down - making you very aware that you're still wearing nothing but your towel. "...you can sleep in your birthday suit." He smirks, a hint of mischief playing in his dark brown eyes.

Rolling your eyes slightly, you let out a dramatic sigh. "And you said I was the one with my mind in the gutter?"

"Well, I don't think my mind would be the best fit down there, but I might have something else that could...."

"Ahahaha - stop it!" You give him a slap on the arm as you pull yourself free from him with the most shocked expression you can muster. "Mr. Kim?!"

"Master Kim." He corrects you, his brow arched in a way that sends a tingle through your body.

"What?" He laughs deeply, his boxy smile spreads across his face. "You know it's true." He cups a hand underneath your chin and gives your nose a small peck with his lips.

"So..." His eyes meet yours, and you see a playful shimmer in them that you know far too well. "Are you going to obey?"

"Well..." You drag out the answer, making it seem like you consider what to do. You would end up agreeing to it - of course. After all, he was your heart and soul.

He was, wasn't he?

You can feel your heart beating fast within your chest; so much has happened today. You aren't even sure how you've been able to keep up with it all.