Part 16 - Bad

Jimin scans the area where you came from. Then he hears it: yelling and the sound of things being slammed around. It was coming from the bathrooms. When he gets there, the sight is horrendous.

Toilet rolls and paper, plastic flowers, and something Jimin assumed had minutes before been a flower vase. All spread around the area surrounding the bathroom door; which was left wide open.

"Fuck..." Jimin mumbles under his breath as he hurried over - looking left and right to see if anyone else has taken notice of the disturbance. As there are none around, he hurries inside and locks the door behind him.

"Jungkook, what the fuck happened here?" He looks around much closer at the scene. The floor littered with broken bathroom items; which he knew they were going to have to pay for. He noticed that the mirror had been smashed and that there was a bloody print smeared on its surface.

"Why the hell do you care, Jimin. I'm surprised you're not buried deep in some bitch." Jungkook's voice thick with venom, his entire body shaking with rage.

This is when Jimin noticed that Jungkook was naked and that his right hand bloody.

"For fuck's sake!" Jimin hurried over to his friend and grabbed a hold of his arm to look closer at it.

"Don't touch me." Jungkook yanked his arm back. "It's none of your business!"

A dark, ominous shadow appeared on Jimin's face. "Don't you dare, Jungkook..."

"Don't I dare what, Jimin?! You don't exactly share your issues with me. Not all of them anyway. I'm not fucking stupid you know. I know how you look at Y/N - like she's some damn trophy." His chest raises up and down, as he eyes the room to find something else to smash.

"Speaking of Y/N... I ran into her outside not that far from here." Jimin stares through Jungkook his eyes dark and alarming. "What did you do to her, Jungkook?"

Jungkook stays silent, not wanting to answer his hyung's question.

"It can't have been nothing - making her cry like that." Jimin waits for a reaction, but as there are none, he slams his fist down on the counter. "Damn it, Jungkook! She was crying! What the fuck did you do?" Feeling anger boiling in him, Jimin stepped closer to Jungkook and poking the makane's chest hard. "I fucking hope you didn't hurt her in any way."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's wrist and says coolly. "Don't fucking talk to me about hurting women when you do that every hour of every day to-"

His words were cut off by Jimin taking Jungkook and slamming him against the wall. His face was red with anger.

"Jungkook, I don't want to hit you, but dammit man, you're not giving me much of a choice." He yells in his face. "I understand how shitty I am with women. You think I like doing that?! Feeling fucking empty and desperately trying to cover it up with sex and booze?!"

He sighs trying to compose himself. "Now I'm going to ask you again, Jungkook. What did you do to Y/N?"

Taking a deep breath Jungkook looked to the side. "I almost came inside of her..."

Jimin's hold loosened a bit. "What the fuck.....you did what?!" As soon as it had dissipated his anger flared up again.

"Jimin, I said that I almost came inside her. I was too focused that I hadn't realized until she snapped me out of it." He runs his fingers through his hair, pulling at it violently.

Jimin letting go of him, Jungkook sinks to the floor, his face buried into his hands.

"Jimin, I fucked up bad. Not only did I almost do that to her... I think I'm in love with her."

Jimin just stares wordlessly as his friend cries his confession. "Fuck..." Rubbing his face with his hand, he then lets out a sign as he sits down beside Jungkook. "This is bad."