Part 40 - Drowning

Oh god, you mentally facepalm yourself. You weren't really one for acting how you didn't feel, let alone try and look as though you were drowning. The truth was that you were a very skilled swimmer and that you could hold your breath beneath the water longer than most people. Well, except Taehyung - that man could stay submerged far longer than you could.

Taking a deep breath inward, you scream at the top of your lungs: "HELP! SOMEONE! ANYBODY!"

You flail about for a little bit; letting the water splash around you. Then, adjusting your balance, you let yourself sink down so that your head is beneath the waves. The quietness of the sea surrounds you and calms your nerves, but you remind yourself that you should feel panicked - that you were about to drown. So you try your best to act it out; seemingly struggling in the water and all your thoughts on that and that only.

A hand touches you, graces your waist, and you jump, startled, and start fighting back before realizing it's Jimin. But too late - you already feel your heel kicking him in the shin.

"Wooah, woooah, Noona!" He grunts. "It's just me."

"J-Jimin, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was you." You sigh in relief, looking down into the water at the spot where you were just kicking the crap out of him. Your face turns red in embarrassment, "I guess I got lost in the part."

His eyes squint shut a little as he smiles at you, "It's alright, Noona, you did your part well."

"No, I didn't. I just went out of character and started..."

Under the water, his hand felt smooth against your skin. He shushes you by sliding a hand up your thigh. "I said: you did... your... part... well, Noona." Jimin purred coolly, moving his hand up between each of his words.

Your breath catches in your throat, unable to really say anything to this sudden assault in such a public setting.

"MISS REII."

Your heart leaps from your body as your name is boomed out. "YES?!"

It was Frances Ovalliere again.

"GOOD JOB ON THE DROWNING - EXCELLENT! BUT WE NEED TO REDO THE SCENE WHERE MR. PARK SAVES YOU. TRY TO LIVE MORE IN THAT MOMENT IF YOU CAN."

"Yes, do live a little, Noona." Jimin purrs against your neck. "Show them."

"Jimin!" You hiss back at him.

"MISS REII?"

"YES, SIR! I WILL DO MY BEST SIR!"

You shove Jimin away from you; indicating in your own way that he needed to get back into his starting position for the shot. Even then, all he does is flash you a wicked grin before turning around and swimming back.

"Park fucking Jimin... dammit." You mutter under your breath, as you prepare to recreate the drowning.

Once again, you scream at the top of your lungs as you're flailing your body around and splashing about the water. Remembering the director's instructions, this time you try to think of something that would ensure a scared look on your face.

Your mind unwillingly wanders back to the bathrooms with Jungkook, the thought of... what if Taehyung had caught you leaving there instead of Jimin? Your face turns white and you could feel your heart hammering in your chest.

Images flashing through your mind, you feel tears welling up - and your shouts become more desperate. "HELP! SOMEONE! ANYBODY!"

You cannot see clearly anymore, but something is coming towards you fast. Suddenly Arms wrap themselves under your thighs and around your waist. Being lifted up and held, you find yourself clinging to the person on instinct.