Part 77 - Y/N - Desire

Y/N gasped as her back collided with the rough bricks, her words stuck in her throat as she watched Jimin with wide eyes

He leaned even closer, his body pressing against hers. It wasn't forceful enough to restrict her, yet close enough for her to feel the heat radiating off his body.

Attempting to speak again, she only managed a cough. "Jimin, wha-" Finally finding her words, her sentence soon trailed off as her eyes were drawn to his bare chest.

Gulping, she resisted the urge to let her eyes roam his fit body, forcing them instead to look up and meet Jimin's gaze directly.

He was so close!

Too close.

Swallowing, she instantly regretted her decision, and quickly averted her gaze, only to be drawn back to his toned body.

"Mhm..." Jimin mused, a chuckle playing on his lips. "Still so shy, are we?" To Y/N's surprise, he reached out, his fingers gripping her chin, and gently lifting it back up, bringing them face to face once more. "There's no need for that, Love."

The pet name sent another pleasurable jolt through her, reminding her of the things he had done to her - the things he could do to her.

"You need only to ask." Jimin purred, as if he had read her mind.

Y/N wanted to tell him to stop, but the words remained trapped in her throat. In a moment of realization, she understood that it wasn't that she wanted him to stop, but rather, she knew that was what she should say. But, despite knowing this, her body seemed to yearn for his touch; an unspoken desire pulsating in her core.

That it wasn't that she didn't want him... Rather that she, her body at least, seemed to want this. Wanted them.

Jimin held her eyes, not saying anything, but Y/N could see more hiding in his eyes. She gulped, unable to stop looking back into those intense eyes.

"What are you thinking about, I wonder." He mused, an unmistakable expression on his face as his eyes glided up and down her body.

Warmth pulsed through Y/N, her body reminding her of their touches in the bedroom, in the water, in the bathroom.'

Want.

Closing her eyes, she drew a deep breath, trying to regain control of her body and mind.

"Noona?"

The word, a simple call for her name, made her head spin, her mind gripped onto it and pulled her to Jungkook's face, his eyes, his lips.

"Noona?" Jungkook repeated, his deep and lovable doe eyes making her knees weak as she looked into them. He met her gaze, then took a careful step forward. "Are you okay?"

Y/N opened her mouth, wanting to tell him that she was, but the only thing in her mind was him. His touches. His kisses. His cock.

Jungkook walked over to them, stopping right behind Jimin, and leaning over his shoulder. His eyes never wavering from hers, he reached out a hand, gently running his finger down her cheek.

Chills ran through Y/N, her lips parted with a quiet gasp.

"Noona." This time softer, Jungkook's confidence seemed to grow as he let his finger trace her bottom lip. "So pretty."

"J-Jungkook..."

Biting his lower lip, Jungkook's eyes darted down to her lips and then back to her eyes. "Do you like it? Being pinned between the wall and the two of us?"

"I-" She began, but her mind drew a blank as his finger continued down, brushing over her skin down to her neck and then down between her breasts, making her let out another gasp.

"Does that excite you?" Jimin chuckled, an amused smile on his hungry lips. "You hear that, Jungkook?" He added in an all but innocent tone. "We've barely even done anything, and she's already this excited."

Behind him, the younger's eyes darkened. "Mhm..." Keeping his eyes on her, he skillfully moved her bikini top aside, letting his fingers brush over one of her hard nipples.

Y/N moaned, and as she did, Jungkook did as well.

"She's not the only one." Jimin smirked, before easing up on her, only to push his backside against Jungkook's front.

Jungkook groaned.

Jimin chuckled. "Easy there, Bunny."

Heat rushed to Y/N's face as she caught on, her body practically screaming in pain from the strong arousal that flooded through her. "You two." She gasped, her eyes darting between the two men.

"Hmm?" Leaning closer once again, Jimin's lips curled up in a victorious smirk.

"Please..."

"Please what, Love?" Jimin said.

"Tell us." Jungkook added. "Tell us what you want, Noona."

"Please- aaah!" Y/N gasped as Jungkook rolled her nipple between his fingers. "Fuck! Aaah~ Just do it already - Aah - just fuck me!"

"Such a mouth on you. Skilled as well, I heard." Jimin teased, before he let go of Y/N and turned to the younger man. "Still, I think she should ask nicely. Don't you agree?"

"I-" Jungkook started, before swallowing, choosing to nod instead.

"Lost for words, are we?"Smirking, Jimin raised a brow as he ran a finger down the younger man's chest. "That good, eh? Makes me curious."

As soon as the words were said, Jungkook groaned, his eyes flickering between Y/N and Jimin's smirking face.

Unaffected, Jimin leaned in closer. "I'm just teasing." He said, and without hesitation, placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Y/N held her breath, her eyes widening and her core pulsating in time with her heartbeat. Her mind was blank except for the men in front of her. She'd never seen them like this. Had never thought of them doing... It was so hot.

"Oh? So you like that?" Chuckling, Jimin let go of Jungkook. "Or maybe you're jealous..?" Then, before Y/N could react, he grabbed her neck; pulling her to him and kissing her deeply.

?" Then, before Y/N could react, he grabbed her neck; pulling her to him and kissing her deeply