2. The Fireborn~ Yagyaseni

It was the start of a new day The sun was slowly rising in Panchal with his own beautiful hues

It was the start of a new day The sun was slowly rising in Panchal with his own beautiful hues. Every one was sleeping peacefully, except the King of Panchal Drupad and his three children, eldest- Shrikhandini , and twins Dristdyumna & Draupadi. Dristadyumna was in the middle of the battle field fighting with ten soldiers at a time whereas, Shrikhandini was closely watching his moves and rectifying his mistake and his youngest& most beloved child Draupadi- The most beautiful lady in the trilok was standing beside her, enjoying her twin being scolded.

Sighing he closed his eyes for a brief second laying back on his soft royal couch, unknowingly his memory went back to the day when he got his two precious fireborn twins.

FLASHBACK (in italics)
Drupad was sitting beside his childhood friend Drona when Upayaj and yaj dev called him for the yagna procedure. He and Drona had been friends since childhood but never had any fights due their cast, infact Drona had suggested Drupad to do the yagna to get heir to the throne and then the mastermind of our story lord Krishna popped in saying that he wanted a sister to which the Yadavs instantly agreed.

(AN:yeah weren't going to have the Panchal war😁)

Drupad went on the dias "Omm....Maharaj now you can the ahuti for your much desired putra." Drupad went ahead and gave his own blood as ahuti saying..."ohh, Heaven I want a son who would be my strength...my shield...and my pride...The heir to the throne after me."
Soon a heavenly glorified man with well built body came stepped out of the yagna kunda. He was wearing a luscious armour and a shining sword in his hand. Folding his hands he said, "Father... bless your son... the one who is born from the fire to keep the candle of our vansh."

Drupad was gaga his blessed his son whole heartedly.

Upyaj dev again asked Drupad to come om the stage and give the ahutis for his daughter. Drupad came near the yagna kunda....

" There is nothing beautiful than kumkum in this world just like this kumkum may my daughter be the most beautiful lady in this world and she may reflect the beauty of others as well." He said and gave the ahuthi of kumkum.

"This gulal never changes its colour, just like this she may have steadfast valour" He said and gave the ahuthi of gulal

"I want a daughter who would be yojannagandha.... She would spread blue lotus fragrance where ever she goes" as he gave aahuti of blue lotuses....

"Like this wheat she may give strength and courage to others" he said as he gave the ahuthi of wheat...

"Like these flowers don't give up their fragrance even if crushed I want a daughter who would always follow dharma no matter what happens" saying this he aahuti of rose and plumeria.

"I want a daughter who would be pure as this amber" saying so he gave aahuti of amber.

But to his disappointment the fire started cooling off, as the Drupad's, Mahima's, devki's and Vasudev's eyes dimmed, whereas the Krishna just sat coolly as if nothing happened seeing this Balram too relaxed a bit.