Chap 3: Perfected?

Goku was training even harder with the image of Omni just beating him with only a few blows. It reminded him from his first loss against Beerus.

Whis - It seems Goku is pretty motivated.

Vegeta was more focused with his training trying to push his Super Saiyan Blue power to a new level.

Goku thoughts changed when he remembered Pyra he was amazed of her power but something in him just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Goku grew another blush without even knowing he was smiling of seeing her again in the future.

Whis - Hohoho Goku must really be thinking about someone special if he's blushing.

??? - Greetings Whis.

Whis turned around to see Omni again and in his base form.

Whis - My lord what a surprise

Omni - Yes after the battle I got bored quick and so I decided to come to your universe and check on Goku. He intrigues me.

Beerus - Ah my lord quite a surprise. It's an honor for you to be here.

Omni - Yes Beerus. Question how is the mortal level of this Universe?

Beerus kept sweating buckets but Omni just let out a chuckle.

Omni - You know Beerus instead of napping all the time you should increase your mortal level but hey what do I know?

Goku - Omni! It's so great to see you!

Omni looked to his left to see Goku walking towards him as he smiled and shook hands with Goku.

Omni - I see you have been training hard for the past few days.

Goku - Yeah say I wanted to ask since your the strongest in the entire multiverse can you show me how to fully reach Ultra Instincts potential.

Omni - Simple I'll show you my Ultra Instinct and then have you see the difference which isn't power but ability.

Omni flew a few yards away as he called his mind and released his full Ultra Instinct

Everyone tried their best to not get pushed back even Whis stabbed his staff to the ground so he wouldn't get pushed back

Goku on the other hand was amazed of the power released.

Goku - My Ultra Instinct is like a breath compared to your Tornado of an Ultra Instinct.

Omni - A strange comparison but alright. Goku you focus your Ultra Instinct to it's fullest but what is the difference between you and the Angels.

Goku - I don't have a halo around my neck?

Omni chuckled but he shot a blast of energy to his back and it stayed there with no movement.

Omni - You think of Ultra Instinct like a transformation instead of a technique and you end up losing much more stamina. I would say focus on using it in your base form and try to focus all that power in your base and then slowly in your god forms and once you have it complete then just try to use the Perfected form like it was easy as a breath.

Goku was amazed of the explanation and he asked Omni to train him which he just chuckled but said no.

Goku - Huh?! Please please!

Omni - Goku if I trained you then I would be bored quickly. Okay I'll make you a deal I'll leave my daughter here tomorrow with you and once she says you have completely Perfected Ultra Instinct then I'll fight you again and I'll train you.

Goku smiled and bowed which surprised everyone especially Omni since he didn't expect him to bow but he just tapped Goku's head and disappeared.

Vegeta was amazed but frustrated that he wasn't catching up to Goku and so he continued to train but Beerus noticed this.

Beerus - You know Vegeta us God of Destruction have many techniques that are far better than Ultra Instinct.

Vegeta - W-What?

Beerus - Whis I'm gonna go do some exercise. Vegeta if you see anything you want, feel free to steal it.

Vegeta followed Beerus to learn the techniques while Goku had Whis test him but without even knowing the blast that Omni shot before he left started to move and instantly went towards Whis who dodged the attack but Goku got hit by it which basically almost knocked him out.

Goku - Jeez I don't think I can ever reach that level.

Both kept on training with the only purpose to be much stronger than before.