Chap 2: Ultra Instinct vs Omni

Goku stood there sweating already nervous of the enemy in front of him that was just standing there with the same look on his face.

Omni - I've never met a mortal that possessed divine power so perfectly. I'm glad I met you now come at me.

Goku rushed towards him but before he could even get close he backed off and went around him doing the same thing 3 more times.

Omni looked at him as he got impatient and rushed towards Goku. His speed was even faster than thoughts or light itself.

Goku - He's gone?

Omni - Right here.

Omni kicked Goku in the back and Goku instantly crashed through the area as he noticed he was already bleeding from just one kick. His clothes nearly destroyed with his head bleeding and dropping blood of his mouth.

Omni - Come now that was barely a love tap.

Goku - Kaioken!

A intense red aura covered Goku's body as he now boosted his power with his Kaioken and this didn't go unnoticed by Omni.

Omni - A 30 time increase?

Goku disappeared and reappeared behind Omni and was about to deliver a blow but Omni elbowed him on the face almost breaking his nose.

Goku - Gaaah!!

Omni - You surprised me I didn't think you had a technique that would increase your abilities. You truly are a wonder Goku.

Goku powered down holding his face in pain still can't believe the power of Omni.

Omni - It seems your done. Well it was entertaining.

Goku - I'm not done I still have one last trick.

Omni turned around and saw Goku grow a blue like aura as his hair stood up and started turning white with his eyes going from his black color to grey.

Xeno - Interesting he learned the technique. Ultra Instinct.

Goku - I achieved this during a tournament for our universes survival

Omni - I know of Ultra Instinct but I never imagined a mortal to achieve it. I was hoping Beerus would master it so he could fight one of us but I guess you'll have to do.

Goku rushed towards Omni who caught his attack with his hand and was about to deliver a punch but Goku dodged.

Omni - Good so you did master it. Nice now let's see how it can do with only 5%

Instantly everyone felt a dramatic increase of power but for the other gods they didn't feel much.

Riot - Well this was fun now I can go and eat.

Goku was shocked of his power and tried to attack but was then knocked out.

Omni - Not bad fight Goku. You got my respect.

Omni picked up Goku and everyone went back but Vegeta didn't go unnoticed.

Omni - Are you able to use Ultra Instinct?

Vegeta - No and I don't plan to throw away my pride just to learn a power like that. I will surpass that power in my own way.

Omni smiled as he gave him Goku and Vegeta just picked him up from his shirt and threw him over to Whis.

Omni - Say Whis have you ever tried training them in the way of the Spiritual Eye.

Whis - No my lord I don't think their bodies are gonna be able to handle that training.

Omni - I see. Well once they reach that training call me so I can see it myself.

Whis bowed and so everyone went back to their universe and after an hour Goku woke up as Vegeta told him that he stood no chance. Goku just got more exciting and suddenly he felt saw someone watching him. It was Pyra.

Goku - Oh hey your the other god right.

Pyra - I'm actually half Omni god and half Vulx. But you got my interest Saiyan I'll come back in 4 days so we can get some better training with the mortal who mastered Ultra Instinct. Later.

She disappeared and Vegeta could see Goku had a small blush but he was confused why.

Goku - Woah.