The Nun and The Game

3rd person POV

"49...50...51...and done." A young man in rather unique combat gear says as he kill the last of some rouge fallen and exorcist.

He swings his katana to clean the blood off it and places the blade in its scabbard.

He turns to a small blonde haired girl in church robes sitting against the wall with tears streaming down her face.

She looks up in complete terror as the man stands over her, she closes her eyes ready to meet her end but instead fells her head being pat, she opens her eyes and looks curiously up the figure he then says in a soft and calm tone...

"I'm sorry little one, I didn't mean to scare you but those bad men needed to face the consequences of their actions."

He then wipes her tears away before standing and saying...

"Do you know why I did what I did?"

She shakes her head and he sighs, he looks around before taking his wolf mask off and sees the girl blush, he chuckles and asks...

"Like what you see?" She nods, then blinks a few times and blushes even more at realizing what she did he then says...

"I killed them because they were going to kill you and take your sacred gear, and because someone wanted them dead for going rouge." She gasped and covers he mouth while also tearing up again, he looks at her with a sad expression and then widens his eyes at a sudden realization, he then smiles and asks...

"Tell me, what is your name?"

She calms her self and introduces herself as...

"Asia Argento."

"I'm (Y/N), it's a pleasure to met you Asia." He says politely.

"How would you like to live with me?" He continues, she looks shocked and asks...

"Are you sure, you just meet me?" He looks at her with a smile and says...

"So you have a better plan?"

She looks down in thought, shakes her head.

(Y/N) motions her to come closer she does with a little hesitation, he then places a hand on her shoulder and they disappear in a black spiral.

POV (Y/N)

As Asia and myself arrive home, thanks to Kamui, I notice something is off but I'm not sure what.

"Asia stay close." I say and she nods.

I then draw my katana and slowly approach the front door and push it open with my free hand.

I see a worried Grayfia sitting on the couch she looks up and then gains a relieved expression.

She stands and walks towards us and I sheath my sword then hug her, she then notices Asia.

"Hello dear, I didn't see you there, my name is Grayfia Lucifer." She says politely, then bows one that Asia returns and says...

"Hi I'm Asia Argento, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Grayfia not wanting to intrude on my personal life doesn't ask further, we then sit in the living room and I ask...

"As nice as it is to see you, I'm tired from "work" and would like to eat and sleep so what can I do for you?"

She then gains a saddened expression and tells me that the marriage of my sister and Riser has been moved up.

She continues saying that Rias has a chance to free herself if she wins a rating game against him.