Face to Face With the Demon

??? POV

"So the brat has found his way into his mind, this will be fun." I think as I see the Uchiha brat look up at my cage, courtesy of his ancestors, he looks alarming calm.

"Oh?, come to see me warden?" I ask expecting him to be like the rest of his miserable kind and mock or gloat.

"No, I'm just curious as to who I share a mind with." He says and, because I'm in his head, I can tell he's telling the truth.

"Why?" I ask trying to see his angle.

"If you and I are to be stuck with each other, I'd like to be friends rather then enemies. So what's your name?" He says.

I'm at a loss every human I've met has only cared about themselves, but this one seems to genuinely want to be friends.

"You only what to be buddies because I'm strong and I won't hurt the ones close to you, just like the one that leveled your home." I say in a teasing tone to provoke him to see his true colors.

He tenses and balls his hand into a fist and glares at me with his Sharingan active and I smile, not that he can see me as I'm in the cell's shadow, he takes a breath and calms himself and says...

"They will get what's coming to them, and as for you I get the feeling you don't want to do that, now I want to know your name, please?"

I'm speechless, but I grin and laugh before lean forward into the light and he gets a look at me for the first time and he seems surprised.

POV (Y/N)

"I'm not sure what I expected but definitely not this!" I think to myself as I study him.

He's easily over 800 feet tall with grey almost black metallic skin, with six arms and white glowing hair and matching eyes.

(This)

He then introduces himself...

"I am Asura a Demi-God from ancient times."

I smile as say

"You probably know this but I'm (Y/N) Uzumaki Uchiha, a pleasure to met you."

I see him smirk and decide to spend the rest of the day getting to know him and hopefully form a connection with him.

Time skip middle of the night.

"Ow my ass, never sitting that long again." I say out loud as I sit up only to face plant as my legs are asleep, I then hear Asura laughing his ass off.

"Shut the Hell up" I growl and he laughs louder.

After talking, and changing the jail cell to a forest clearing with a waterfall and mountains.

I loosened his seal a bit so we can talk in our minds we even spared... well more like a one sided ass beating even with my Susanoo I didn't even make him get serious so he agreed to train me at night when I sleep.

We really connected in that we both lost everything his wife, daughter, and was betrayed by his comrades and me my family, friends, and home, so we're on friendly terms and I've taken to calling him Asura-sensei.

I look at the time and see it's about one in the morning, I decide to check to see if I have any jobs and the only one I have is a info gathering mission on some holy sword users that have recently come to town, after I gear up I head to the church I met Asia in and see them.

Both are beautiful girls one with chestnut colored hair tied into twin pigtails, the second has short blue hair with a green strip in the front I then decide to stay in the shadows and listen in on their conversation.

POV Xnovia

"So Xnovia, we met with the devils in the area tomorrow right?" Irina, my partner and best friend, asks as we sit on one of the benches of the church and I lay my sword beside me.

"That is correct, we met them at the high school in this town after their classes are done." I confirm for her she nods and asks another question...

"Do you think they will agree, or will they be a problem?"

I think for a moment and reply...

"To be honest I don't know, but if they are we will have to eliminate them and anyone else that gets in our way."

I fell as though death itself grabbed my neck but a cold and honestly scary voice says...

"Harm the devils of this town and not even your God will be able to save you."

I quickly reach for my sword only to find it gone the voice then says...

"Even if you had this you would lose."

I turn  around and see a man in gray armor and a white mask in the shape of a wolf with red marks on the four-head, nose, and cheeks holding mine and Irian's sword, he then speaks again.

"I'm not here to fight but if forced to I will eliminate you with no hesitation."

He tosses our swords, we catch them and look to where he was standing only to find him gone without a trace me and Irina look at each other and decide to sleep with one eye open tonight.

POV (Y/N)

After my little warning to the new comers I Kamui home and here sensei says...

"You really do care for them, don't you?"

"You should know the feeling, I'll give anything to protect the ones I love even if i have to fight the whole church to do it." I say and I can tell he's smiling.

"Good, I hope your ready to train harder then you ever have, I'm going to give you the strength to do just that." He says, I smirk and say...

"Good, I'm ready!"

Time skip next morning

"I wasn't ready." I grown out, after about eight hours of nonstop training even with my Uzumaki chakra I'm sore and some how more tired then when I went to bed, but if it helps I'll deal with it.

I get up and ignore my burning muscles and do my daily exercises, in my at home gym, consisting of 200 push-ups, sit-ups, and 20 mile run by the time I'm done it's almost noon, I would have been done earlier but was slow from my exercise with sensei.

After a shower and lunch I get a text from Rias asking if I can come by the club house after school, I of course say yes and decide to rest for the rest of the day till then.

Next chapter finished hope you enjoyed