Wrath Unleashed

POV Issei

"These little girls are a pain in the ass!" I think as I dodge another chainsaw swing.

I see Koneko not fairing any better, that is till I get some of the best news I could.

"Hey you two, I think it's time to show the fruits of your training." (Y/N) says, I smirk and jump back to gain distance bumping into Koneko and set our plan in motion.

POV Kiba

"These ladies are better then expected." Are my thoughts as I parry another strike from one of the pawns.

We separate and the pawns are panting while I only have a light sweat, and I thank (Y/N) for the stamina training, I hear a twig snap and turn preparing to fight only for the man himself to arrive, but he feels weaker then normal I then realize what's he is.

"A clone?" I say in a knowing tone and see the pawns pale.

"H-he's a clone?!" One of them says.

"He's stronger then the four of us combined!" Another shouts.

"Kiba meet Rias and Asia for the second part of the plan." He says not taking his eyes off the pawns, I was about to asks where to meet but the boss chimes in over the earpiece, to not inform the enemy, and with a nod I head to the meeting place.

POV Issei

"Koneko you ready?" I ask

"As I'll ever be." she replies, we start to form the hand seals that (Y/N) taught us.

Riser's pieces not knowing what we're doing charge us, with a final sign Koneko and I take a deep breath and call out...

"Water style: water bullet jutsu!"

We launch our new moves and hit our targets extinguishing their fire.

"What the Hell?!?" They shout.

"Curtsy of (Y/N)!" I say and rush them delivering a chakra enhanced fist to their chins knocking the twins out, I see the Rook fly into the wall unconscious, the three of them disappear into blue particles.

"Lord Riser's two pawns and one Rook are eliminated." I hear the voice of Grayfia announce.

Rias, Asia, Akeno and Kiba join us in the gym.

"Looks like the move (Y/N) taught you came I handy." Rias says

"Why fight fire with fire, when you have water!" I say with a thumbs up.

"Lord Riser's four pawns are eliminated." Announces Grayfia.

"Seems his clone has finished his part, now ours." Rias says.

"Now, the five of us finish his peerage and then the leader himself." Akeno says.

"Right, Issei start boosting." Rias says, I nod and summon my gear with a...

"BOOST"

We then head to the plaza and wait for the signal to start.

POV (Y/N)

"Any chickens here?" I say

The rest of Riser's peerage appear from their hiding places.

"You must have a death wish to challenge all of us at once!" A blond haired girl with twin drills says.

"What a shame Ravel, you've become like your brother, speaking of where is-" I'm cut off by having to dodge a fire ball from behind, I look to see the man himself.

"Riser." I growl lowly

"To bad your alone, I was looking forward to crushing in front of your friends!" He says in his typical arrogant tone.