Softy [Neji]

Sakura trudged home after a long day at the hospital, hoping for a hot bath and maybe a cuddle session

Sakura trudged home after a long day at the hospital, hoping for a hot bath and maybe a cuddle session. When her fiancé felt up to it, she could cuddle with him for a while.

As the medic approached the house she could hear Neji's soft voice and an childish male voice. The extra voice surprised Sakura so she quietly entered the house utilizing all of her ninja training to make her presence unknown.

The pink-haired kunoichi came to a stop in the doorway watching with a sudden and welcomed warmth.

Neji and the neighbors son sat on the couch and floor, with a bunch of neat papers in front of the two on the coffee table.

The brown-haired male spoke softly with great patience guiding the young academy student through his homework.

And although the scene brought Sakura's thoughts to a halt, the fact that the boys feature were a perfect mix of the two adults, brought her heart to skip a beat.

The boy's brown hair mirrored how Sakura's was styled during the chunnin exams, choppy and uneven. However it framed his young face in a attractive way.

His eye's showed a mature light that was similar to Neji's, not only did he act like the shinobi, the color of his eyes was a perfect mix of both their optical orbs.

"Oh Sakura your home." Both of the male's attention turned to Sakura.

When Neji noticed her glancing at the boy he quickly explained "the Yamamoto's asked for my help in watching and helping Koshi-kun."

The boy understood the subtle hints and got up from his sitting position. "Good evening, Haruno-san, my name is Yamamoto Koshi. I apologize for the inconvenience, my parents aren't shinobis so they asked Hyuuga-san to help me."

The academy student, Koshi, explained all the while being incredibly polite. The similarities between the two males caused Sakura to silently coo.

The medic inconspicuously cleared her throat "it's not a problem, Yamamoto-kun. You're welcome over anytime."

Koshi's youthful face lit up as she smiled gently From beside the boy, Neji's expression softened and his clear eyes warmed to a pretty faint lavender.

Images of the pink-haired kunoichi waddling around the house with her petite yet, strong hands cradled her round belly.

Him going through the motions of the Hyuuga taijutsu with a boy of about four or five.

The joyous laughter from his beautiful soon-to-be wife brought Neji out of his daydreams.

Sometime while he was, ahem, indisposed, the woman and boy pair had moved to the coffee table. Koshi had asked Sakura to look over his work, which led them to where they are now.

After the two quizzed the boy, his parents came to pick him up leaving them alone in the strangely quiet living room.

"I'm sorry, I knew you would be tired when you got home and yet I agreed to Koshi-kun being over." Neji rubbed her arm as she leaned back against his chest.

Sakura hummed "I am tired, but I think this will prepare us for when we do have kids. And I enjoyed the mini Neji."

His chuckle rumbled through her back causing a smile to light her face.

'Kids huh' Neji relaxed into the couch tightening his hold on Sakura, bringing her with him. His pearl-like eyes closed with a small smile on his face.

'I'd like that.'