Chapter 1

- Y/N stop ! You know he's just a player. Yelled your bestfriend, angry of the state you were at, completely blind.
- What can i do ? Im addicted. You sighed.

At that moment you received a text from the cause of your addiction, Changkyun.

" Where you're at ?"

You smiled through your screen like a fool, causing you bestfriend another scream of anger, tired of you. But you were happy, happy that he was actually caring about where and with who you were.

- Please Y/N, dont answer him. Too late, you were already typing.

" At my bestfriend's, why ?"

- I can't with you anymore !
- Why are you like this ? Im happy with him ! You should be the same for me.
- He's playing you !
- So what ? I love him ! And i know he does too, look, you said showing her the necklace he gave you the day of your birthday. He's attentioned with me.

Your phone rang in your hand, you received another text that you didn't wait to read. You hated not talking to him.

" I miss you, can you come over ?"

Already packing your things together to go, it was late at night and surely dangerous for a young woman to walk in alone, but you haven't really thought about the consequences.

" Sure babe, i'll be there in ten minutes"

Your bestfriend gave you a deadly gaze, and you knew what it did mean. She was disappointed, but she also didn't know him anyway.

Outside, the street were unsuprisingly empty, not a single sound around except your footsteps. It wasn't that far from your bestfriend's house, but your heart started racing in your chest. So to forget, you put your earphones in your ears in hope that time will pass quickly.

Of course you choosed to play changkyun's latest album, letting his sensual voice sooth your soul. You felt chills in your whole body, he had an impactful control of both your mind and your body, a power that only him had on you.

Even though your relationship was complicated, you were really close of each other, but his job made things more difficult than it could be. He tended to be really affectuate at times, then completely ghost you others. You just waited patiently him to come back again, crying every night because you knew it wasn't his job the excuse.

But as always, he would come back with the sweetest words, apologizing and you, because of your endless love towards him, you'd just accept the fact that you might be his, he would never be yours.

Living with the aknowledge of this fact made it easier for you, you loved him when he was in your arms then hated him when he was in another's. And that was on repeat.

Beside of that, Changkyun was truly the best thing that ever happened in your life. You loved him blindly, which seemed scary for your surrounders but you didn't care. French people say "quand on aime on ne compte pas", so you lived with that as your motto.

Songs kept playing in your ears while you were still walking, tears falling down off your cheeks because of the wind that was hitting directly your face. It was quite a cold night, but you were going to meet him, feel his warmness once again so it was enough to give you the motivation to face the darkness.

A moment came suddenly into your mind, the day you knew he was the one you'd hold on.