chapitre 4

You felt a chill coming down your spine as you thought about the first time you made love, the day you showed him all your trueself, with all your insecurities and your vulnerabilty.

You were at the hotel you usually met in, a really cheap looking hotel, but still charming.

His hand kept running all along you thigh as you were laying your head on his chest. Your eyes met, and you saw the smirk he had on his lips.

- What ? You giggled.
- I want you.
- I want you too.

He bitted his lips as he made you seat above his body, just where you felt the pressure in his pants. You cheeks blushed, it was your first time being this risky, and he was aware of it.

He stood a bit up, just enough to kiss down your neck, his hand grabbing behind your ear. His lips had a soft feeling on yours, almost feeling like the completing part of it.

Things went by really quick, till you found yourself naked, ready to level up. You felt your stomach knot by the stress you were feeling and your insecurity, but still you really wanted to feel him inside you. Closer than ever.

- Are you sure ? He asked with a rispy voice, abs and legs revealed.
- I am. He smiled, kissed you once again and thrusted into you, making your back arch.

At first, it felt painful but as minutes passed, him moving in and out of you, you got used to the pain and it even turned into pleasure.

Just like your relationship.

When you two had finished, you stayed awake till he fell asleep to start crying all the tears you had been holding.

You didn't feel special, you just felt used.

How many other women have heard him moan of pleasure ? How many of them were better than you ? A lot for both questions.

You just wanted him to be yours without sharing him with others, you wanted him to love you the way you did, to be afraid to lose you the way you were. But things are not as we want them to be.

You looked at his peaceful face and cried even more. You saw roads, continents, countries and lives separating you, when he was just sleeping next to you.

You could feel his breath on your skin, but you knew his mind was far away. At the end, you just accepted that you were not good enough for him, as always.

When he woke up in the morning, you were already gone, and he didn't call you to ask how you were, he just ignored.

You stopped the music, and you were now sure : that man was following you. You tried to accelerate the speed of your steps, panic taking all over your mind, but you already had an idea on how it'll end.