chapitre 5

You remembered the first time you met him, the day your life changed.

At the end of the year, when you had finished your exams, your classmates wanted to go clubbing, which was not something you'd usually do by yourself, but with your friends, why not ?

You got yourself all ready, trying your best to look decent, your mom was happy to see you opening to the world so she helped you choosing the dress, the heels and everything.

Your friends came to pick you up then drove till you all arrived to the club. As soon as they passed the entree, alcohol took all over their body while you stayed the only sober among them.

The dance floor was crowded with touching bodies to the loud music, enjoying themselves while you were just sitting at the bar, sipping a glass of simple Coke. You were not used to that ambience, so you felt a bit left out, till your eyes met his.

Just like you, he was sitting alone in a corner table but unlike you, he was dead drunk. Some lock of hair were sticked to his forhead because of the sweat, his chest was totally uncovered revealing his collar bones and breast muscles. Something in his eyes attracted you, and like a magnet, you found yourself standing in front of him.

Not long has passed till he fainted, thankfully the club had some empty rooms for doing the dirty things. So you put his arm around your shoulders and tried your best to carry him till the bed of the room you have rented for the rest of the night.

Of course, you were about to get out and leave him alone when he grabbed your arm, whining to stay with him. Which after a long time of hesitation, you did.

He cuddled you, hugging you from behind so you could sleep. It was the most comfortable night you ever had in your entire existence. Even if he was a complete stranger to you, he made you feel warm and loved around his arms, something you had never felt before.

The next morning, you were the first one to get up, you just left him in the room without saying anything, you didn't know him and he wouldn't remember you anyway.

In the afternoon, you received a text from one of your friends that were with you saying that the club called them and that they were searching for you. At first you were quite suprised, you went there not knowing what was waiting for you, and when you got there, you saw him.

The club was empty, only him and a man in suit were waiting for you.

- I hope we didn't bother you. The man said.
- Euh ... no no you didn't. But why am i here ?
- You see ... The thing is that actually, Changkyun is a celebrity, and we don't want anything to ruin his reputation.
- And what that has all to do with me ?
- Whatever happened last night, keep it as a secret. This time, it was him to speak. His voice had a chill tone, a bit raspy and warm at the same time.
- But nothing happened last night. I just took you to the room, and that's it. You said, irritated. Him being a celebrity didn't excuse to throw things on you when all you did was to protect him.
- Really ? He responded, obviously surprised.
- Yes really, sorry but if it's all you had to say, imma go now.
- Sure do. Said the man in suit.
- No, wait- The named Changkyun grabbed your wrist softly and drowned his eyes in yours, Thank you.
- No need.

You came back home both angry and curious of what kind of celebrity this man was. You googled his name and all his information came pretty easily.

He's that famous ? You asked yourself.

You quickly knew that he was from a boygroup and that he was their main rapper, it quite suited him. While you were scrolling through their website, a comment caught your eyes, a concert was planned the next day, with a fansign.

You booked your ticket and went there, just to satisfy your curiosity and to know more about him. You found yourself in a huge crowd screaming their names, and you saw him in his stage outfit, rocking every move he did and every note he sang.

Vibing to the songs, you were quite surprised but in a good way. You had to discover a really new group with bops.

The fansign was just after the concert. There were way less people attending it, so you just waited your turn to get in front of them.

The conversation with the other members -that you had only few knowledge about- was a bit awkward and empty, so you just sticked with saying that they did amazing on the stage and you truly enjoyed the show, which was true. Changkyun didn't notice your presence till you stood in front of him, just like you did the night before.

- So you're a fan. His eyes rolled as he took the album from your hands.
- Im not, but i'd say the music is pretty sick. He raised his head, looking confused then smirked playfully.
- You searched for my name ?
- What if i did ?
- You know what they dont say on the internet ?
- No, what ?
- My number, here, take and text me when you get back home.
- You do this with all the fangirls of yours ?
- Only the pretty ones with whom i sleep, so not a lot. You opened your eyes wide, he remembered.
- H-how-
- I was not that drunk, but anyway, we don't have much time now, text me after.
- How do you know i won't give your number to the fans and expose you ?
- A lot of fans have found my number, it's not the hardest thing to do. And you seem as someone i can trust.

A girl beside you told you to hurry, which you did before living the event and going back hom. You starred at the white ceiling for so long thinking either you should or shouldn't text, but we all know the answer.

You felt hands grabbing your bag, as you turned and received a violent punch in the face. Then a kick in your stomach which made you fall on the ground, and it continued this way with you crying, begging the man to stop.

When you would raise your eyes, you'd receive his foot in your face as a response. The street were as empty as when you left your bestfriend's, no one would hear your screams, but you recognized a house, just few meters ahead of you. His.

His room windows were still opened.  You forgot the physical pain you were feeling, knowing you were so close of seeing him was even more painful. You would never see his smile again, the sparkles in his eyes, feel his warmness against yours, but most importantely, you would never have the chance to tell him you loved him, and that you were sorry for not being the type he would love back.

The man stopped beating you, giving you the chance to breath again. As he turned you his back, you saw it as an opportunity to run away, which you did.

You were damn slow because of the pain your tight muscles, so he was just walking behind you. You arrived to Chankgyun's house, praying he would open the door quickly.

Tears were falling down your cheeks as you were shaking, and the man kept coming closer and closer.

You felt the door opening, Changkyun's face was smiley, but you didn't have the time to tell him what was happening that you felt a knife stabbing your back over and over.

He was the last thing you saw before you died.