PAPA FREAKING RAZZI

sorry I haven't been posting for a while but here

LIZZIE AND VICKY

————————————————————————————————————
Elizabeth started to freak out and started to toss Vicky's phone around.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Watch it lizard, you're going to break my phone before I even get to show you the rest!!" Vicky exclaimed.

Lizzie tried to talk but every time she did she would mumble her words.

"Hey Lizzie, Lizzie. LIZZIE!"

Elizabeth stopped and had a very worried look on her face.

"He won't hate you. It isn't your fault. We didn't expect anyone to be around. Nobody usually hangs around Cooper's that late at night. And besides, what else could possibly go wrong, I bet you guys are just going to laugh it off." Vicky explained.

"You're, right. You're right. I'm thinking way too much about this. I mean I bet he never even saw the article anyway."

————————————————————————————————————

SEB AND VANCE

"WH-HA-HAAAAAAT!!" Sebastian screamed.

"People already think you guys are dating!" Vance shouts as Sebastian immediately begins to panic.

"THIS. IS. NOT. A. JOKE. VANCE."

"Everything's going to be alright. Things like this happen all the time." Vance said.

"THERES NO WAY IM GOING ON SET TODAY."

-———————————————————————————————————

DRIVING TO SET
SEB POV:

Vance forced me into the car and pushed me on to the passenger seat as I attempted to run out.

I knew I was acting childish but I felt like this situation called for it.

Vance started the car and drove.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better she probably never saw the article anyway. No one reads stuff like that anymore."

I ignored him, but he was probably right. Just in case, I'm going to try to avoid talking to her. It might get awkward.

————————————————————————————————————

DRIVING TO SET
LIZZIE POV:

I walked to the car covering my face just in case I get snapped again.

"This is probably going to be the worst day of my life. Ever." I complained.

"No it's not, you're over exaggerating." Vicky expressed.

"Shut up." I knew I was being a bit mean, but I couldn't help it. I was extremely terrified and she wasn't helping.

"You know, something like this happened to me in middle school." Vicky said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, this kid named Andrew. One of the most popular guys in school at the time." Vicky said.

"Oh yeah, the guy that smelt like cheese. I had no idea why everyone liked him, I guess they were all REALLY attracted to cheese at the time." I chuckled.

Vicky grinned. "Yeah, it was rumoured on MySpace that we had been dating. I was so nervous to come to school that I threw up inside of my backpack." Vicky said.

"Oh, yeah.. I had to walk by your side the whole time." I laughed.

"Yeah, and the next thing I knew me and Andrew were both laughing it off."

"Okay, but how do I know that Sebastian and I will just "laugh it off?""

"Well, we're just going to have to see. Better to find out now then question What if." Vicky said.

"You're right." I got out of the car and said goodbye to Vicky.

Alright, tell me all about it." She says.

I won't, I promise" I said as I headed to set nervously trying to avoid anyone with short brown hair.

EDIT: ok maybe her saying ✨ shut up ✨ was a bit much but um I put it in so 👌