87.💖

At 9 p.m.

Mihir had just returned home and was very tired. He was about to go to his room but got stopped by his mother.

Kanika: Beta kahana kha le pahle. Phir jaa ke so jana. Sab kab se intezaar kar rahe hai tera.

Mihir: Ji aaya...

He went and sat on dinner table with others.

Shravani: Kaha the aap? Itne late kaise ho gaye?

Sarika: (Her parents are still here. Shrahir didn't let them go and Mihir's family also agreed.) Hoga koi zaruri kaam. Baad mein puch lio. Pahle khana khane de isse.

Shravani: Ok😀(vo asani se isliye maan gayi khuli Shravu ko Mihir se apne banaye huye khane ka feedback lena tha.)

Good was being served but just then Mihir's phone beeped with that man's message whose address he was searching whole day(Vinayak Mehra).

Mihir's whole attention went there. Message said," Mujhe pata chala koi mera pata puch raha tha?" He got busy in chatting with him. But in whole chat Vinayak didn't tell him hai real name. He just put forward a condition to bring Sumitra's elder son with him to meet. Mihir found it strange but agreed.

He was not eating or giving attention to his plate seeing which Shravani became sad. Jeet judged that by her expressions.

Jeet: Ha bhai busy aatma Mihir Chandra, mendak(frog) ki sabzi kaisi lagi?

Mihir: Achi hai!

Everyone controlled their laugh but Shravani was sad.(Iski class lagegi mujhe lag raha hai.)

Jeet: Achaaa aur biccho(scorpian) ki chatni? Vo bhi badi achi hai na?

Mihir: Ha thek hai...

Jeet: Chipkali(lizard) ki dal vo?

Mihir: Hmm vo bhi...

Mihir's chat completed and he fixed his meeting for next day.

Now, he put his phone at side and looked up.

Shravani: (To Jeet) Rehne dijiye... Koi faida nahi hai kuch bol ke inhe.

Shravani stand up and ran back to her room.

Mihir: Shravani! Shravani kya hua?

Jeet: Gadhe! Itne pyaar se usne tere liya khana banaya aur tu dekh bhi nahi raha. Kya karta rehta hai pura time? Kar diya na udaas bacchi ko.
Aisi konsi saltanat(kingdom) ka raja hai jo time hi nahi hai kisi aur cheez ke liye?
Baar baar bolne par bhi office tak to aata nahi.😒

Mihir: Mujhe pata nahi tha usne banaya hai. Main dekhta hu usse jaa ke. Aap log pareshan mat hoiye. I am sorry. Aap log continue kijiye main usse room mein hi khila dunga khana.

He took his and Shravani's plate, covered them with other plates and went to their room.

He stand out of the room thinking how to knock?

He called her name twice but she didn't opened the door or replied.

He looked here and there and came to his half snake form and knocked the door from his tail and turned back to his human form in case Sharavni opens the door.

Mihir: Shravani please open the door. I am sorry.

He again turned into snake and knocked the door from his tail but with a little more force this time and door opened.