63.💖

Mihir made shravani lay on bed and was about to bend down to kiss her forehead but stopped in middle and said good night and went out of the room and sat on bench and starts recalling all the events that took place today. As he thought he got more and more angry on Taamsi and Sumi. He called someone and order to prepare something till tomorrow morning as right now he cannot leave Shravani and Meera as he has send Shravani's parents and Vishrant home. He rested his head at back and recalled the past moments with his Bela.

Pov:

Bela chahe tum sb bhul gyi ho pr tumhara pyaar aur fikr vhi ki vhi h. Tum mujhe ghar isliye nhi bhejna chahti thi kyuki m tumhare liye anjan hu ya tumhe mere sath akward lagta balki isliye kyuki khi na khi tumhare dil m mere liye jo feelings h unki wgah se... You care for me aur ye baat tum khud b nhi janti... Isliye bhejna chahti thi jisse mujhe yha koi problem na ho aur abhi b room ke glass se jhak ke yhi check kr rhi ho that I am fine or not... You think I am asleep but I am not.
Mujhe yaad h kch din pahle jb mujhe mild fever hua tha to kitni pareshan ho gyi thi.. jse pta nhi kya ho gya ho... Mujhe bed rest pe dal diya tha bilkul 4 din ke liye even khana b apne hath se khila rahi thi and I was also getting nice dose of sweet romance with bitter medicine.
Go to sleep jaan I am fine... I so want to go to her and assure her that I am fine but I cannot... Situation is different and I have promised I will not come inside the room.

Pov ends...

Shravani goes to her bed and lies down and tries to sleep but her mind was wandering at Mihir only that because of her he's sleeping like this on bench. She finally gets up and goes out of the room to call him inside room so that atleast he can sleep on couch.
When she stepped out she saw one girl(Meera) wrapping blanket around him and got little shocked and decided to confront (bhai jo b ho h to biwi...yaad ho na ho😁. Koi aur kse uske pati ko aise blanket orha skta h?)

Sh: Excuse me! Kon ho tum? Aur aise kse Mihir ko blanket..I mean acha kr rhi ho but kyu?

Me: (Slowly shravani didn't heard) Maa... Shravani ji (hugged her)

Sh: Who are you?

Me: M Meera...Aapki be..friend... Aapne pechana nhi hoga...

Sh: No..  Meri friend?

Me: Ji

Sh: Hum friend kb bane? Meri to koi friend nhi thi aur tum yha kse?

Me: Hum kch time pahle hi mile the and I got kidnapped.

Sh: Inko(Mihir) kse janti ho?

Me: Ye (pauses for a second) Ye meri friend ke husband h...

Sh: Bas? To friend ke husband ko blanket kyu? I mean why do you care?

Me: Vo..vo (Ab kse bole papa ka dhyan rakh rahi thi) mere b friend h aur friend hi nhi bhai jse b h..ha..ye mere muh bole bhai h isliye meri raat ko neend khuli aur meri nazar bahr inpe pari to mne jo extra blanket mere room m tha inpe dal diya... Ye aapke barabar wala room hi h mera. (Ye sunn ke shanti mili hogi shravani ke dil ko)

Sh: Oh..okay...good... To Raat ho gyi h abhi so jate h... Kal baat krege...

Me: (nodes) ok

Sh: To jao room m.

Me: Ja rhi hu... Good night...

Meera hugged her quickly shocking her and fastly went to her room... All this while Mihir was aise awake but he was wife awake and heard everything while controlling his laughter.

_________________________________________

That's all for now...

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

BB