56.💖

Shrahir reaches Goa along with Meera.

On the way to hotel in cab...

Me: Wow!! Kitni sundar h ye jgah!😃 (While looking out from car)

Shrahir looks at each other and smiles.

They reached their hotel...

Sh: (to receptionist) Hello!! Shravani Sippy ke names se 2 rooms booked honge...

R: Ji mam... (Calls one boy) Inhe 205,206 room dikha do... (Gives keys to Shravani)...  (Slowly to Shravani) Ma'am room 205 is the one...

Sh: Okay thanks🙂

M: (he heard their talks) (To Shravani) 205 kya?

Sh: Kch nhi... Chalo Meera...

That boy takes their luggage and takes the way to their rooms...

Meera went to Shrahir's room with them... Well to see room...

Me: Nice room

M: Ha... (Sees a door in their room other than bathroom) ye ksa door h?

Sh: Dekhiye khol ke😏

Mihir opens the door and sees another room...

M: Ye to

Sh: Meera ka room h... Hamare room se connected... Aise kse alag room m Chor dete akele... Ab jb chahe hum aa ja Skye b room m...

Me: Bht acha h...

M: Ha... (Slowly to Shravani) umm sweetheart ye to acha h room jure huye h but raat ko to umm Meera ko disturb nhi hoga...I mean..umm..hum

Sh: (cuts him) Hmm abhi puch rhe the na room 205 kya? This room is soundproof 😉... Pahle hi dekh ke book kra tha...😏

M: (kisses her cheek...Meera didn't saw) you are amazing 😍

Meera goes to her room... It was already night... They took rest for an hour and then trio goes out for dinner... After enjoying they all returned to their rooms and said good night to each other and Meera went to her room and Mihir closes the door which connects their room with Meera's... Then he looked at Shravani smirking..

S: Aise kya dekh rhe h chaliye change kr lijiye aur so jaiye... Bht Raat ho chuki and thake b

But he didn't let her complete and pick her in his arms...

M: Yaad h na beautiful ke hum yha kis purpose se aaye h?😏

S: Umm..ghumne😅

M: Uhh..huh... honeymoon pe..

(Well upcoming section is for those people who always says to me that I every time end Shrahir's romance in a single line... So, here are little details😅 only for my readers and I am referring them as behir as you all love behir😊)

He took her to bed and made Bela lie on bed and came on her... Bela pulled him by his collars and they started kissing... Both were kissing wildly ànd passionately... Slowly Bela started opening buttons of his shirt and mahir took his hands inside her top... Both were roaming hands on each other's body very sensually... After 10-15 mins both separated for a sec to breathe and meanwhile they removed each other's shirt & top and then again started their work... Bela turned mahir and came on him and started kissing his chest... Then after sometime mahir turned and gave her same treatment... They made out for half an hour more... Aftér that Bela was about to take the next step but mahir held her hands and hold them above her head to tease her and again started kissing her whole face..eyes..cheeks..forehead.. jawline except her lips.. she groaned in frustration but he chucked and moved to her neck... She kicked on his back by her foot and he says," sorry baby gussa mat ho..." Then he holds her lips in his and did what she wanted from so long...
They end after 2-3 hours and lied in each others arms...

M: I love you Bela...

S: I love you too mahirji...

M: Bela I can't live without you... Apne mahir ka sath kabhi mat chorna...

S: Mahirji aisa kabhi nhi hoga... M khud Aapke bina nhi reh skti...

M: Pr halat ka kya pta kb kya ho Jaye?😕

S: Aap aise kyu bol rhe h? Ab to sb them h aur sbse bdi baat hum sath h...

M: Pta nhi kyu bht ajeeb sa lag rha h... Aisa lag rha h kch hone wala h...

S: Phir se whi baat... Aisa kch nhi hoga... Aap zyada soch rhe ho... Chaliye ab aankhe band kariye aur so jaiye...

M: hmm

He closed his eyes and she kissed his cheek and closes her eyes too. Both sleeps...

Next two days they all enjoyed a lot. They visited many places and had lit of fun plus romance too😉... Two days passes very quickly and they returned back...

Next morning...

Everyone woke at their usual time but today Shrahir woke up little early as you all know it's Meera's first day at college...

Shravani wished her luck and Mihir goes to drop her... Shravani told Mihir that she's going to her parent's house and will return before lunch...

She was not feeling ok so she called their driver to drive her car...

They all went out... Sumitra was watching everything from distance... When everyone went she called someone...

Her convo:

S: Ha Taamsi tumhara kaam ho gya h... Mne sbse chup ke vo cheez Shravani ki coffee m mila di thi... Bht jld uspe uska asar hoga aur usse uska pichla janam Yaad aa jayega(pr usse to sb yaad h bewakoofo...   
And guys ye whi cheez h jo pichle part m Taamsi uss person se request kt krke leke aai thi... Pr abhi vo question h ke vo person kon h jisse Taamsi ye leke aai h??) phir jo tum chahti ho usse krwa skti ho... Pr vo khud se tum tak kse aayegi aur tumhari baat manegi kyu?

T: Vo aise ke uss potion m mne behoshi ki dawai b mila di thi aur thori der m vo behosh ho jayegi... Phir uske driver ka duplicate (naag to roop badal ke bheja h paise khila ke) bheja h mne usse mere paas le aayega...

S: Waah!! Manna parega pakki churail ho...

T: Kya boli?😡😡😡

S: Mera mtlb bht samajdhar ho...

T: hmm...

S: Aur mera dusra sawal?

T: Vo maan jayegi krne ko kyuki apni pyaari jaan ji jaan ko khatre m dekh ke aur kya kregi?

S: Mihir naagraj h bhul gyi kya? Kch nhi kr skti tum uske sath?

T: Uski baat kr b kon rha h😏

_______________________________________

That's all for now... Hope you liked it...

Taamsi's chapter will end soon...

But what is she planning?

What will happen with Shravani and the person Taamsi was talking about??

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

BB