57.💖

Mihir drops Meera at the gate of college and returned. She was about to go inside but someone pulls her behind a tree so that no one can watch and put a cloth on her face. She lose her conscious soon and that person immediately took her to one car thinking that no one saw him but one person did... Raghav saw him taking Meera somewhere as he had just arrived from his car and his car was just behind his car... He comes out and tries to stop...

R: Aee!! Ruk!!

He immediately sat in his car and started following them... He called Mihir and informed him about same... Mihir got so much angry and he also turned his car and goes to location told by Raghav...

That person takes one sudden turn and Raghav loses them and stops the car in frustration...

R: Arrhh!! Pta nhi kha chale gye...

After sometime Mihir reaches.

M: Kya hua? Yha gaari kyu roki hui h?

R: Pta nhi achanak se vo car kha gyi? Gaayab si ho gyi...

There were two roads both goes on one and after sometime reaches at same spot...

R: Ye kya hua? Phir whi aa gye...

M: Aise kse! Let me think... Ek min Shravani ko call krta hu... Usse btana zruri h...

He calls her but she didn't picked as you all know she is unconscious... Then he called her mother...

M: Shravani ko phn dijiye jldi... Tb se call kr rha hu utha nhi rhi...

Sar: Shravani ko? Vo to tumhare sath ghar m hogi... Yha kse?

M: Pr vo to 1 ghante pahle aapke paas aane ke liye nikli thi... Pauchi nhi??😟

Sar: Nh..nhi..vo nhi aai... (She also gets tensed)

He cut the call without saying anything as he's in so much tension...

R: Ab 1 hi rasta h police

M: (cuts) time nhi h itna...

He starts his car and goes towards haveli as he have an instinct that her kidnapping is somewhere related to their enemies in naaglok... Raghav also follows him... Meanwhile on the way Mihir called Vishrant and informed them...

At the other side worried Sarika tries to call Mihir again but his phn came busy as he was talking to others. So, she called Jeet and asked him. He also tells her the same Mihir told her. So, everyone at home got to know that Shravani is missing but they didn't knew that Meera is also missing. Jeet called police commissioner and told him that his daughter in-law Shravani is missing but he said that he cannot file a complaint before 24 hrs as per the rules but he will help her find her personally. Commissioner said that he will track shravani's mobile and will tell it's location.

At the other side at haveli naagraj Mihir called while naaglok and asked them to track Shravani quickly... They immediately agreed and starts finding her.

Vishrant brought Sumi forcefully to Mihir as they have full trust in her that there's her hand in all this. But this was not of any help. She was not ready to say anything. Mihir got angry and he was very badly worried too. Seeing him distressed she laughed and made a mistake to try to tease him. She said laughingly that  now finally she will got whatever they had desired and his love and daughter will be gone forever as Taamsi will not leave her.

Now Mihir got to know that Taamsi is behind all and he got very very angry😡😡😡... He was shaking with anger and at the same time way too too much worried too. He was scared for his love and daughter as he will not be able to bear their loss...

He immediately takes his snake form and gets out from haveli to Taamsi as he knows that she must have took them to her cave but not before ordering Vishrant to close Sumi in one dark room in short their jail (kal kothri...) And ordered his whole snake clan to reach there also...

Raghav reached outside haveli and didn't went inside as he thought why he would go inside that ruin place and wondered where he disappeared. So, he immediately went to Mihir's home as he thought he must have gone home. There here got to know Mihir didn't came back and that Shravani is also missing. Then they got call from police commissioner that they have tracked Shravani's mobile and have located her location. They got shocked as it's between middle of jungle and they have tracked one more number there which is registered at Tanya's name. They all got shocked knowing that Tanya is behind all this. Dadi starts taunting Kanika that her Tanya is responsible for all this. Jeet, Mohit, Raghav and Shravani's parents immediately goes to search her at that location.

When they reached at that place they found it surrounded by thousands of snakes and got extremely shocked.

Now let's see what's happening inside Taamsi's cave.
_________________________________________

That's all for now. Hope you liked it.

Tell me what do you think will happen next???

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...

BB