Demons (Oka X Reader) (part 1)

(A/n: drawing above is NOT mine!

Credits: @Kasei_Draws on Twitter.)

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm a new transferie in the school called "akedemi high" and surprisingly this is a nice highschool, despite the rumours of numerous murders here.

I entered the school and explored a little, it was lunch time so I had some window time to explore, when I was walking thru the halls I saw a seemingly interesting room Called the "occult club" ' ohhhh ' I thought, I always liked studying about the paranormal, such as demons and ghost.

I decided to enter and saw a very shy yet very attractive girl... ' holy shit ' I cursed in my head as I couldn't stop looking at her. Finally she spoke.

"M-may I help you??" She stuttered, with her sweet innocent voice.

All I can do is look at her like a dumbass.

"Hello? M-miss ar-are you okay?" She said confused, waving her hand across my face.

"Uh.. yeah, yeah. This is the occult club, am I correct?" I finally spoke

' omg is this really happening? Am I really speaking to an attractive girl?' I thought.

"Uh yeah, you are c-correct, I'm the club leader, how may i be of service?" She replied giggling a little. Her cute giggle made me fall in love like I never fall in love before.

"I would like to join club please?" I spoke trying not to avoid her eyes because I KNOW damn well if i did i wouldn't stop staring making me look like more of a fool.

"Oh gr-great! You're in, welcome to the club... So is there any reason why'd you joined?" She smiled.

' omg I'm her smile is so cute ' focus Y/N! I mentally slapped myself.

"Yeah! Since i was a kid, I always liked supernatural stuff, though I get bullied for it, and my dad said it was ' unnatural ' " I replied, mocking my dad's voice in the end.

She laughed, hearing my mocking voice. I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling embarrassed for myself.

"So, we start club activity at 5:30 pm" she stared into my E/C eyes. "We're studying about 'kamii' she's a succubus." She continues and walked over the book shelves and grabbed one of the books.

"Who's kamii?" I replied confused.

"She's a succubus, we only started studying about her, and I think you might like her. Here look" she said after plopping on the ground and tapping her side, signaling for me to sit down with her.

I plopped down and look at the book. There I saw a seemingly young lady with wings, wearing all pink. Her hair in a double bun, I thought it was cute tho.

 Her hair in a double bun, I thought it was cute tho

( A/N: Artwork shown above ⬆️ is NOT mine!! O.C is NOT mine! All credits goes to kamii Adara on Twitter and Instagram! And yes before you ask she agreed onto using her o.c in my story)

Days, weeks, months passed. My small crush developed into something more big, I don't just like her, I LOVE here. Can't believe we bonded over a demon, then again this is the occult club.

"Y/N-chan, m-may I speak t-to you for a moment?" I heard a seemingly familiar voice, it was oka!

"Uh.. yeah what's up?" I turned and faced her full confusion plastered onto my face.

"I-i l-like y-"

"L/N chan!!!!" Medori running up to me. Tackling me to the ground.

I groaned in pain.

"Oh sorry l/N chan- I didn't mean to hurt you" Medori apologized.

"It's fine Medori chan" I smiled and turned back to oka, who has sadness plastered on her face, I asked her what's wrong and hugged her.

She only avoided it and walked off, I was confused on what her deal was, maybe I need to speak to her after class. Right after that the bell rang and I went to class.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE YES, SUE ME*

Oka P.O.V

' I was about to tell her!! Stupid Medori had to ruin it ' I sighed feeling regret and sadness overflow my body, I walked around the school, and bumped into something, or someone... It was masume, the worst bullies in school, even worse than the delinquents.

"HEY! watch where you're going-" she rolled her eyes "oh.. it's you!" She continued.

"Hey demon girl, why don't you jump off the roof and see if the demons you study gave you powers" her friends Snickered.

I looked down trying not to cry as I felt arms around my shoulders.

"Is there any problem here? You bimbos better back off my best friend or I'll cast a spell on you, now SCRAM!" the girl said, and when I turned to face her it was Y/N. Masume and her gang ran off.

"Are you okay?" Y/N said worried. "Also earlier you wanted to tell me something but you suddenly ran off? What was that about?" She questioned.

"Oh.. i- I just wanted to say... I-i like you, NO! I love you. Anditsokayifyoudontlikemebackijusthadtotellyou and-" I was cut off by lips crashing onto mine. Y/n kissed me- wait SHE'S KISSING ME? I thought. I melted into the kiss, her lips were soft and sweet, her chapstick tasting like cherries ( And yes the chapstick thing is from a song, comment the title if you know it)

It felt like the world stop around us. Finally she pulled away and said "oka.. I love you too, will you be my girlfriend" I couldn't help but hug her and reply "yes"

-End-

(Holy smokes! This story took ALOT of Brainpower.)