Other teacher? ( Mido x reader )

(A/N: Credits for the mmd: Mawliet on insta!
Credits for the story suggestion: Rewymb
Side note: you are NOT a minor here, but if you're still uncomfortable about this you can skip)

Y/n's P.O.V

I was hired in a new school called akademi high, they were low on teachers, Because of the unknown killings that has been going in the school grounds, not gonna lie I was scared to even step foot into this school but decided to suck it up and go anyway. When I entered the school it was surprisingly nice, I quickly located the staff room and sat there for about 10 minutes with the other teachers, just then a man with Ruby eyes walked in.

"Hello.. who might you be?" he looked at me with kind of perverted look which I didn't like but I decided to greet back.

"Hello, I'm y/n, I'm a newly hired teacher here. And you are?" I beamed a smile

"My name is mido, mido Rana, but you can call me mido for short" he smiled back

' oh wow, he's kinda attractive when he smiles ' I thought.

Just then, the bell rang.

"Oh, my class is starting. See you later" he winked.

I can feel my face heat up and turn red, I quickly stand up and go to my class too.

After a tiring shift it was finally lunch, I decided to eat in the café area where I saw mido eating by himself.

Mido's P.O.V

I was eating in the cafeteria when I noticed Y/n was staring at me, I decided to smirk and waved at them.

"So.. are you just gonna stand there? Or are you gonna eat?" I said.

"Oh, right" they sat down next to me and asked how my day was going.

"Its doing fine I guess, how about you?" I replied.

"Stressfull, the kids are fine but being a teacher is hard work, but it pays off"they sighed.

"hey, an attractive person like you shouldnt be stressed. but you're still cute either way" I smiled and saw her face turned dark pink.

"um.. medo?? Do you- like wanna hang out after our shift? I know a lovely café that we can go to..." they spoke shyly, I couldn't help but make an 'awe' face.

"sure, I would love that" I replied.

- Time skip-

It was about time to go home, I was patrolling the halls to tell the other students to leave when I saw y/n. I ran up to them.

"Ready to go?" they reached out their hand which I graciously took.

The café wasn't too far away from the school. We had a good time talking and laughing... This person really changed me, I really don't know this feeling... Like when I see them I get butterflies on my stomach, and I know I just met them but I feel a strong connection towards this person and I think I like them.

"mido?? Mido?? Are you even listening?" they waved there hand across my face.

"huh? Uh- yeah..." they giggled which made my heart beat like crazy.

"Oh well I finished my food. You ready to go?" They smiled.

"Yeah, it's better that we go. I'll drive you home if you want" I replied.

"Oh no. You don't have to do that, I'll just wait for an uber."

"I insist! Come on I'll take you home" after a few minutes they finally agreed.

Few minutes of silence, they finally spoke.

"Oh wow, the stars are beautiful tonight" they said as they looked out the window and stared into the sky with an amazed expression.

"Not as beautiful as you darling" I winked and I can see them blush.

-Time skip-

Y/n's P.O.V

Mido opened the door for me as I got out, gosh he's such a gentleman. As they were about to leave I gently grabbed their hand and said.

"Uh- hey mido?"

"Yes?" I turned around to face me.

"Thanks for the amazing night" I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're welcome mi amore" they winked and pulled me into a tight hug.

Then they turned to leave. I turned around ready to open my door when someone grabbed my hand and pulled my into a kiss, I can see his bright Ruby eyes shine in the moon light as I melt into the kiss. A few moments later they pulled away.

"I- um... I'm sorry is shouldn't have done tha-" I grabbed his hand and kissed him as well.

"its fine. Good night mido. See you tomorrow" I waved goodbye as I see them drive away. Maybe this school isn't that scary after all.

- End -

(thanks again for the story suggestion!!! I love you all!! And as always stay safe! And wear your mask. Byeeee)