Trouble ( Osana X reader )

(A/N: YOU'RE A DELINQUENT AND YES! THIS IS A GENDER FLUID READER FEEL FREE TO CHANGE THE PRONOUNS :>)

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked towards the incinerator when I bumped into a cute orange haired girl.

"Baka! Be careful next time!" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

' Whoa! Feisty ' I laughed and continued walking.

"Eyy Y/N" gaku waved.

And I just gave him a simple straight smile.

"I saw you dumped into Osana, what was that about?" Umeji asked.

"Oh, her clumsy cute tsundere ass just accidentally dumped me, not that big of a deal" I replied.

"Oh. Wait- did you just call her cute?" They all laughed and kept teasing me.

"Yeah whatever, y'all are so annoying. I'm gonna go until this- what ever this is, cools down" I walked off to the cherry blossom tree, seeing Osana getting attacked by a black haired girl, I quickly got my bat and hit the black haired chick with it.

She groaned and I stepped on her hand. She let go of her knife and kicked it to the side, I hit her again and carried Osana to safety.

I carried her bridalstyle.

"Why did you save me?" She questioned.

"What? Not even a thank you?" I teased.

"Baka! Answer me!"

"Because I can't let you die?" I answered.

"Why do care if i die? You're supposed to be a scary, big bad delinquent" she stated.

"You know us ' scary, big bad ' delinquent have a heart too." I winked at her while running, I saw her turn bright pink.

Soon after, i took Osana to the infirmary.

"Oh dear what happened here?" The nurse who looks like she shops at the kids section said.

"She was attacked by a student" I explained.

"Oh, it looks like you have some cuts on your cheek, stay here and I'll get the ointment" the nurse left and i stood making sure osana was okay.

I stood there not saying a peep, awkward silence fills the air.

"Thank you"

"For what?" I replied.

"For saving my life, Ayano is crazy, you might be a big bad delinquent, but you're still a big softie" she teased.

"Don't tell anyone" she giggled.

"I won't"

Finally the slut- I mean nurse came back and put some ointment on Osana's scars. She then gave Osana an ice pack for her bruises and ordered her to rest.

10 minutes later, Osana was asleep. I was still guarding her, Because what if that crazy bitch come back? And hurt her!! I thought. Why am i going out of my way to save this orange hair cutie.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a student council, asking me to go to the councilors office.

Soon as I got there I saw that Ayano bitch, crying ' oh please ' I thought rolling my eyes.

"Please take a sit Y/n" the councilor said.

"So, it has come to my attention that you beaten up miss aishi here? Explain yourself please."

"I was just protecting another student! She tried to murder her!" I explained, the councilor looked at me clearly not convinced.

"Is this true miss aishi?" She turned to Ayano, Ayano only glared at me and turned to back to the councilor.

"I-it isn't true! I would never do that!" She faked sobbed.

"Oh please!" I said annoyed with her 'pity party.'

Osana's P.O.V

I woke up in the infirmary with the nurse looking at me.

"Where's Y/N" I asked.

"Oh. They left an hour ago, a student council came and brought her to the councilors office." She answered.

' Oh no... Ayano is gonna blame them for this ' I thought as I ran off heading to the councilors office.

All eyes were on me.

"Osana please tell her the truth! That this delinquent beat you up!" Ayano pointed at Y/n.

I couldn't help but shout.

"You lying little cunt! You really think you're that smart? That you can manipulate everyone into believing you?!! You tried to kill me! I wont let you get away with this!" I turned to the councilor and said.

"It wasn't Y/N's fault! It's this fucking assholes fault!" I pointed at Ayano "she tried to murder me! If it wasn't for Y/N I wouldn't be here right now! They carried me to the infirmary and looked after me! Don't believe a single thing this cunt says!" I snapped.

"Okay, okay miss osona, calm down, I'm gonna looked-" the councilor was cut off by Ayano trying to stab me.

But Y/N caught her arm and twisted it, they kicked Ayano and pinned her to the ground.

Few minutes later the police arrived and arrested Ayano.

I walked over to Y/n and looked at her in the eye.

"Thank you, for saving me... Again" I muttered.

"Of course, anything for my princess" they replied.

Wait- princess? I blushed crimson red.

"B-baka! I'm not your princess!" I said.

"Okay whatever, princess~" they teased, they were about to walk away but I grabbed their hand.

"S-senpai, would you like to go out- I mean NOT go out, but eat with me tonight"

"Of course osana! I would love too! Meet you at the gate? This afternoon?"

I nodded.

"Bye cutie~" they kissed me on my chin.

I covered my face with my hand, heck I probably looked like a tomato now. But this could be a blossom of a beautiful friendship, or something more.

And all this because of a Little trouble.

-End-

(HONKKKKKK!!!)