-Chapter 2- -Uncertain Future-

A breath is made, the coldness all around the figure coating their jacket with falling snow, his body shivering; he rubs his hands and covers his mouth as he breathes, trying to warm himself. His eyes see the shimmering twilight of the moon, his face calm but his mind races.

"Who am I... actually?" He gently whispers as he asks himself, he grabs a stool and seats down in front of the end of his balcony, as he remembers the one memory he can't get out of his head.

-2 weeks ago-

"Even though we don't get to see each other often, I know you still care about us and your mother, but you're about to graduate now Jisei... What do you want? Do you want to follow in my footsteps to protect and fight "them"? or do you take another path and live an ordinary life?" Jisei's dad says as he walks towards the door, as he faces Jisei on his back.

"Who do you want to be? An Ishiin? Or someone else entirely?" He asks as he grabs his black coat and his dark green military cap, he puts them all on; as he puts his hands inside the pocket of his coat, he opens the doorknob as he replies with one last statement.

"I'm going away for a while, this might be the last meeting we'll have, I'm sorry if I'm dumping all of this responsibility on you, but you have to protect your younger siblings and your mother.... I might die" He says as he walks out the door but his sleeve is pulled by Jisei's hand.

"What do you mean you might die?" He bluntly asks, his hand tightening around his coat, his dad's face tensing up, the snow covering his coat.

"I have to fight them, no matter what; even if I'll die for it... I'll do it for all of you... for what they've done..." He replies as he embraces his son, Jisei hugs back as they hugged each other; their warm embrace lasting for a long time, the snow continuing to fall.

"Remember what I taught you.. you need to be ready for the worst, don't worry about me; I'll have a fellow friend teach you instead (if you want to be an Ishiin), even if the path ahead of you will be hard if you do choose that path, do it for all of us... I'm sorry it had to end this way..." He gently states this as he lets go and walks further outside, he raises his arm upwards as he fades into the cold wind swallowing his figure, as Jisei continued to stare into the blowing wind and snow.

"Dad..." he softly says, as he closes the door; his face facing downwards and tears dropping onto the floor.

As the wind continues to blow, Jisei's dad keeps plowing through it; his aura protecting him from the cold, he reaches inside his pocket to pick up his phone to call a certain person, it rings and rings until a voice is heard.

"Hey Atsushi? Sup?" the voice replies, the man smirks hearing his old comrade's voice once again.

"Yeah, I have one favor" he says as he gets another item inside his coat, a single cigarette, he puts it beside his lips, unlit and then between his fingers.

"Take care of my son... make him realize that he needs to be an Ishiin... I've got some unfinished business.." he says getting closer to his car, Suzushii pauses for a few seconds until he finally replies with.

"Hmm... Its "that" type of business... Atsu-kun.. you have my word!" Suzushii reassures him, he smirks once again; as he sighs and says: "Goodbye... Suzu-san" one last time..

"beep..beep..beep...beep..." the call ends..

-Present day-

-Jisei's Perspective-

-At the Balcony-

Where is he? I can't stop worrying!! He said he might die, but even that guy with the bangs keeps saying it's "confidential" to say anything about his whereabouts, his mission and whether dad's even alive!!