-Chapter 3- -The Lonely One-

-Jisei's Perspective-

"Do you still hate me after all this time? Jisei?" her quiet voice and cold tone, sending shivers down my spine. I clenched on the grip of the Colt pistol that I held in my left hand, I looked at her with my eyes. Examining her.

She was wearing the exact same uniform (A brown school jacket, a white blouse, and a brown skirt) as any of the girls here but it was ripped and rugged, filled with blood. Her body coated with the same aggressive yellow aura that the affected students had, but there was one thing that was bugging me. She still had "some" of her consciousness intact! Because the other infected students never spoke a single word to both me and Manaka, she must have a reason to be able to keep her thoughts...

"Watch out! Jisei-kun!!" Manaka screamed at me, as my eyes were staring into space. I suddenly blinked as I saw a blade sparking right in front of me, Manaka parried the attacks of Koyo as she slid on the ground her aura glowing a deeper yellow. She laughed as she had both of her arms stretched out, multiple forms of familiar items started to materialize in front of us. 

Koyo starts to drool while grinning maniacally, as multiple school supplies start to show up on her hands. Multiple sharp pens, scissors, precision blades, and metal rulers are curled up in between her fingers, she points them at me specifically. 

She licks her lips and powers her leg to propel herself at me, I fired multiple bullets at her. She cuts the aura bullets with her sharp school items as I dodged her slash, she continues to keep slashing at me. I ran faster as Manaka backed me up with her blade as the both of them clashed, Manaka grits her teeth as Koyo hacks at her parrying. 

She slashes Koyo using the lightning charged up as it met the yellow aura and cracked it, Koyo's eyes widen and she instantly cuts her; nearly cutting Manaka's right eye slicing the skin of her cheek. 

Manaka kicks Koyo towards a wall, as Koyo's body is sent through the wall and inside the classroom. As she hits multiple desks and chairs, her body stopping near a window by the end of the classroom; her hands dropping her equipment. 

Manaka runs towards her, with Rushiko-san's blade still emitting a lot of lightning. I cover her by attempting to shoot and blast through her yellow aura, my bullets are easily sent ricocheting all around the classroom. I sigh as Manaka jumps in towards Koyo's position with her blade in both of her hands, she shoves it directly on her aura. The lightning struggling to go through, the blades shatters into small shards. As Manaka's neck is grabbed by Koyo's hands, she tightens it while staring at her eyes.

 Manaka squirms and tries to punch Koyo but her attacks deal nothing to her aura barrier. I instantly rushed to their position, as I powered up my fist. Koyo scoffs at me as she throws Manaka at me, as both me and her are sent hurling towards the blackboard of the classroom. The both of us look around for her, but she flashes instantly towards my position as she blocks me with both of her arms. Her hands glowing as they are filled with her weapons, she looks at me with a clear look of hostility and pleasure. She came closer to me as she said:

"You think I forgave you? Did you think I could forget what you did to me? Suzuto!?!?" she shouted at me, my face full of her spit. I gave her a look of fear, as Manaka continued to punch Koyo's aura. Her hands bleeding from the repeated attempts, but she still doesn't give up. Koyo starts to smirk at me, as she starts to laugh frantically.

"Are you scared? Are you finally regretting what you did? Well too bad~ I don't care about your life, I just want you to feel what I felt when you rejected me and abandoned me..." she coldly whispers into my ear as she stabs me with her left hand, the sharp school supplies filled with her aura breaking down my flimsy aura barrier. Manaka stopping and kneeling down, her eyes staring at me. My eyes widen, my mouth coughing up blood. My ears started to ring as it heard Manaka screaming at the result, her eyes filled with rage.