CLOROX IS DEAD

I have decided to kill off this series, but don't worry! Since I will reboot and take most of the story and plot elements from CLOROX and redo them in a better light and vision, it's just I don't believe in this version of this story anymore... 

Because what happened was I got myself into writer's block, where I had a lot of plotlines I wanted to explore. Yet, I felt the foundation of this very series was so flimsy and by that point, I was too exhausted writing 2000+ word chapters while keeping track of where I wanted the characters to go after the main events of the Kaizen Incident.

Not everything will be changed however, all of the main events such as the Rushiko vs Kuroke / Suzushii vs Kuroke and the aforementioned Kaizen Incident will still happen, and so will most of Chapter 4's events as well! Since I love the direction and the implications of where this series could go because of what I've set up in Chapter 4! All I'll be doing is refreshing the point of view of these events, adding more nuanced ways of storytelling and better pacing to boot! 

Adding better context and worldbuilding and more subtle ways of developing our main and supporting characters, since I felt the character interaction was very all over the place with inconstancy throughout the very short 3-month run that it had. 

I probably also won't be rushing KYOKA (which is the name of the new series that'll reboot CLOROX) from now on, since one of the major factors as well causing the eventual burnout of my psyche was because I rushed making the chapters, I didn't take breaks and look where it got me.

A nearly year hiatus! 

Though I did finally make something I have more passion for which is music! So that's what I've been doing for the past few months, just know that if I have no passion in the meantime to make any KYOKA progress, then I won't rush it, for my sake and for the series' longevity's sake. 

KYOKA is the future! I hope you'll be there when I finally make one of my biggest dreams a reality, making a series that is truly me and is something I'd enjoy if was a reader like you all! So expect a few hiatuses here and there, but expect actual quality in the work I'll be putting in for this creation that I've been wanting to make since 2020 now, this is like the 3rd reboot!

Thank you for reading my beloved series! And to your right will be the first original iteration of CLOROX ever, so expect even more cringe to endure, but it is an important mark to show how I started off, so I will keep it here alongside the 2nd reboot which I thought was my future. 

Looks like I was wrong, KYOKA and MISSING;MIC are the future! And I really am looking forward to what sorts of potential I'll be able to harness as I was able to do so for all of the music projects I've finished for MISSING;MIC!