• ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯 : 𝔗𝔲𝔱𝔬𝔯 •

• Chapter Four : Tutor •

[••• --- •••]

Days always gone pass quickly in Hogwarts when things are quite enjoyable. Most especially when you're with the person you're quite fond with.

In (Y/N)'s case, she had been in the company of the famous Harry Potter for the past few weeks since the start of the term. Harry had been right when he said he'll be walking (Y/N) in to her classes, which constantly earned constant teasings from their friends and admirations from other students.

"Oh, honestly, we're not dating." (Y/N) always tell to anyone who asked if she was going out with Harry. But this constant replies only fall into deaf ears as they continued asking how did they get together.

Their friends, however, always have this just-get-together-look every time they had walked in to the Great Hall together, which made (Y/N) and Harry practice ignoring those looks as they sat down to their designated tables.

Even the professors had joined in to this topic. Unbeknownst to the students, with the exception of Fred and George (since they had started this idea), they had made their own bets on when they are going to get together. Yes, even Snape.

"Cho, for Rowena's sake!" whisper-yelled (Y/N) on a fine afternoon of Saturday in the first week of October inside the Hogwarts library. "We are not talking about Harry."

"I was just trying to ask if he already asked you to go out with him." said Cho eagerly, her eyes grew steady as she stared at (Y/N). "Because Hermione and Pansy told me that Harry asked them both when was the first Hogsmeade visit this term."

(Y/N) frowned at her, but on her mind, she had formed a scenario in where Harry was asking her to go to the Hogsmeade with him. Shaking her head, she stared at Cho helplessly.

"He didn't." said (Y/N), then she ignored Cho to continue writing her Potions essay.

"You sound disappointed." said Cho, grinning. "Are you, perhaps, waiting him to do it?"

(Y/N) looked up and glared at Cho.

"I'm not."

"Lies."

"Then don't believe it. I don't care."

Cho stared at her in disbelief. Surely, she knows how thick (Y/N) can get in admitting that she has feeling to the bespectacled boy like how Hermione couldn't admit how she like the red-haired boy. Fifth year students really had a hard time sorting out their feelings, like how Cho did when she was in fifth year.

Sighing, Cho looked down on her own essay in Herbology. She had decided to do it in any other time because she had a planned date with Cedric.

"Listen, (Y/N)." said Cho, pushing her parchments, quills and bottled ink on her bag. "I have to meet Cedric. Are you sure you're staying here?"

"Yeah, sure." said (Y/N) without looking at her. When she didn't hear Cho's answer, she looked up, meeting her eye and said; "I'm fine, Cho. You go ahead. I'll probably be back before dinner."

"Alright." said Cho defeatedly. She stood up and patted (Y/N)'s shoulder. "I'll see you later."

When Cho vanished from the library's door, (Y/N) slouched on her seat. She had been trying to focus on her Potions essay but some random thought had been pestering her mind ever since Cho mentioned it.

Obviously, it was Harry and his sudden curiousity about the first Hogsmeade visit. Would Cho might be right? That Harry was actually trying to figure out when will he ask (Y/N) to go to Hogsmeade with him?