• ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔣-𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢 •

• Half-Blood Prince •

“What are you saying?”

“Please, don't freak out.”

“How couldn't I? You're telling me — you're telling me that Harry's obsessed... with me?”

“ ––– –••• ••• • ••• ••• •• ––– –• ”

From a simple admiration to a huge obsession.

How would a sixth year (Y/N) Cynthia Heather react if she realize that her boyfriend had been and was still obsessed with her?

• Information •

• Year 6 — HBP era

• Change of staffing.

• More mature contents.

• Particularly speaking (since someone had asked), NO SMUT YET!

• Genres: Psychopathic, Obsessive Love, Drama.

• Trigger Warning: Extreme mention of blood, excessive swearing, openly mention of weapons, descriptive murders.

• It will be a lot more descriptive than the fifth year. Expect more TWs.

• I WILL PUT "TW" AT THE VERY START OF THE CHAPTER IF IT INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT. I WILL SURELY SPECIFY WHAT AND WHY.

• Read at your own risk!

[••• ––– •••]

A/N - Hi everyone! I'm back with another year in O is for Obsession! It's not yet well prepared but I'm ready for more writing experience. I'll finally unleash my dark writing in this year and I hope you won't be disappointed as I will put all my great efforts in here.

Again, thank you so much for waiting and for reading and all! Always remember that you are loved and I hope that you're all safe and sound.

I personally love this era after the Prisoner of Azkaban. I mean, I love Daniel's look in this year...

I'll be publishing the first chapter in a few days. I hope you'll wait for it.

I miss you all, by the way!

- 𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑔