Part one

Logan sighed quietly, running a hand over his face before fixing his glasses. His mind was in a tizzy, and he knew why but he wasn't that. He let out one more silent breath, looking back to his class that was working silently on some work. He turned to grading the tests, struggling to focus on the words, they just seemed too hard for him, so he just gave up, pretending to grade them. He could grade them later.

"Mr Pierce?" Logan looked up at his student, Riley.

"Yes?" He asked with his usual tone.

"What time is this due?" Logan hummed.

"Next class" They nodded, looking back at their paper just to realize class, and school as a whole, was almost over. Logan watched as his students packed up, leaving. Some left with a good bye, some just waved, and others did nothing. He nodded to himself, grabbing the papers he need to grade and putting them in his bag. He sighed a little, his mind was still frantic, trying to get him to be little. He couldn't be, he was an adult, he shook his head again, trying to clear the haze of it all.

"I'm fine" He muttered harshly to himself.

"Are you?" Logan jumped, looking back at the door, seeing Janus, his roommate and co worker.

"Yes, just a headache" Logan lied, looking away once more to finish grabbing the things he needed. Janus rolled his eyes.

"Mhm, sure, you ready to go with your headache?" Logan nodded, following after Janus. "You really shouldn't lie to a school therapist, we know everything" Logan's breath caught in his throat, his mind running around in panic, what if he did know? What would he say? What would he do?

"Wow, you actually okay Logan? You normally have some comeback.." Janus said with a worried look. Logan nodded, struggling to keep his face calm and neutral.

"Like I said, a headache.." He mumbled quietly, silently cursing himself out.

"Okay, let's just get back to the house yeah?" Logan nodded, going quiet. Janus sighed, shaking his head.

"I'll be in my office" Logan muttered, quickly going to the office and shutting the door, letting himself slip down the door. "Stupid stupid stupid" He whispered childishly to himself, the haze he always felt in time like these was strong, and he didn't exactly know what to do. He sniffled, holding himself tightly before shaking his head harshly, almost knocking the glasses from his face. He willed himself to stop crying, suppressing his sobs and gettin up to go to his desk. He took his bag with him, sitting in the rolling chair and grabbing the papers he needed.

"Logan?" He heard Janus call. "I heard you crying... do you wanna talk?"

"No" Logan muttered. He heard the door open, listening to Janus walk in.

"Your obviously not ok" Janus pointed out. Logan rolled his eye, bouncing his leg.

"M fine" Logan muttered upset, trying to focus on his papers.

"Logan, you should really take a break or something. It's clear your overworking yourself and not using any type of coping skills."

"M fine!" Logan said childishly, looking away when he realized. Janus raised a brow.

"You need to go to sleep or something, maybe a nap?" Logan huffed, looking back at his papers.

"M fine Janus" He muttered lowly. "Just go do whatever it is you do and leave me alone.." Logan pleaded, starting on the paper in front of him.

"Logan, your not even able to grade correctly, you literally just checked a question off that says I don't know" Logan huffed exasperated, putting his head in his arms