Part four

Sorry for disappearing for a bit- I'm kinda back now- trying to fight writers block-

"Your very good at reading there Lo" Janus said with a soft smile. Logan giggled, very proud of himself. Logan continued on, stopping and asking about very few words, grinning when he got things right.

~~recap over~~

Janus hummed a bit as Logan shyly tugged in his shirt after reading another book. "M tired..." he whispered, starting to become shy once more. Janus looked at him with soft sympathy, helping him up.

"Well, let's grab your books and bring them back then you can take a little nap alright?" Logan nodded a bit, fiddling with his fingers, holding his bird under his arm. He took the books Janus handed him, following Janus to his room. Janus had him set the books in the box, before taking the box and setting it to the side. "Maybe you should change into some comfy clothes" Janus hummed softly. Logan whined, shaking his head.

"I tired" he whined, tugging on Janus' sleeve. Janus smiled softly.

"I'm well aware little one" he hummed. "But wearing a tie and jeans isn't great for sleeping huh" he asked, going to Logan's closet to try and find him some clothes more suited to sleep in.

"But Janny...." he whined. Janus raised a brow.

"Don't you want to wear this awesome onesie though?" He asked, pulling out Logan's unicorn onesie. Logan blushed. Looking away.

"Yeah..." he whispered. Janus held in a small laugh, nodding.

"We'll go get changed and then you can nap alright?" He asked softly. Logan nodded, taking the onesie and going to the bathroom to change. He came back shortly after, holding his bird plush and blushing. Janus smiled. "Don't you just look adorable?" He asked. Logan whined with a darker blush, going to his bed.

"Tired" he mumbled. Janus hummed.

"Right, let's get you all tucked in then yeah?" Logan nodded, slipping under the covers and looking at Janus.

"Snug as a bug in a rug" Janus said with a soft smile, tucking Logan in. Logan giggled at the rhyme, and Janus took his glasses off. "Now go to sleep okay little scientist?" Logan nodded with a kitten like yawn, snuggling into the warm, and falling asleep easily.